It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Yup, it's your turn!
Nice! Noticing it's freeware, I'll have to try that if I can get it working. I used to play the Paper Airplane shareware a lot.

Here's a nice spooky game from around the same era:
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Yup, it's your turn!
Exoanthrope: Nice! Noticing it's freeware, I'll have to try that if I can get it working. I used to play the Paper Airplane shareware a lot.

Darkseed 2?
Exoanthrope: Nice! Noticing it's freeware, I'll have to try that if I can get it working. I used to play the Paper Airplane shareware a lot.

klaattu: Darkseed 2?
Yup, that's it. Your turn.
New game
Attachments:
2.jpg (196 Kb)
klaattu: New game
Reminds me of some low-budget knockoff of The Curse of Monkey Island.
klaattu: New game
Exoanthrope: Reminds me of some low-budget knockoff of The Curse of Monkey Island.
LOL yeah, like if there was a Monkey Island game on Philips CD-i
I checed and seems that this game wasn't distributed outside Spain, but other games from this company have.
Attachments:
3.jpg (72 Kb)
klaattu: I checed and seems that this game wasn't distributed outside Spain, but other games from this company have.
Okay, I Googled 'alcachofa games spain' and I found the logo of the company, then I found the game: "El Tesoro de Isla Alcachofa"...
klaattu: I checed and seems that this game wasn't distributed outside Spain, but other games from this company have.
Austrobogulator: Okay, I Googled 'alcachofa games spain' and I found the logo of the company, then I found the game: "El Tesoro de Isla Alcachofa"...
That's correct. Your turn.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator:
Wow, this gives me flashbacks to 2005. I believe that's the flash game, Crimson Room.
Austrobogulator:
Exoanthrope: Wow, this gives me flashbacks to 2005. I believe that's the flash game, Crimson Room.
Yep. It's crazy that the game was out a decade ago :o
Austrobogulator: Yep. It's crazy that the game was out a decade ago :o
Reminds me of the good ol' days of sitting in the corner of an apartment, stealing my neighbour's WiFi and playing free flash games all day long.

New game:
Attachments:
katamari.jpg (20 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Reminds me of the good ol' days of sitting in the corner of an apartment, stealing my neighbour's WiFi and playing free flash games all day long.

New game:
Aerena - Clash of Champions?
Exoanthrope: Reminds me of the good ol' days of sitting in the corner of an apartment, stealing my neighbour's WiFi and playing free flash games all day long.

New game:
Tail Concerto!