It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The next game is rather obscure, you've probably never heard of it.

Joke aside, it is a run-and-gun freeware platformer from 2009 with shooting mechanics similar to Abuse. The gameplay is nothing special, but the intense atmosphere and the incorporation of graphical glitches in its disturbing visual style make it well worth a look.
Attachments:
voices.jpg (39 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2012 by Akakij
Damn! Looks trippy. I'm afraid I'm clueless on that one!
Akakij: The next game is rather obscure, you've probably never heard of it.

Joke aside, it is a run-and-gun freeware platformer from 2009 with shooting mechanics similar to Abuse. The gameplay is nothing special, but the intense atmosphere and the incorporation of graphical glitches in its disturbing visual style make it well worth a look.
Akakij: The next game is rather obscure, you've probably never heard of it.

No idea what it is, but it looks like it might be worth checking out.
Post edited January 19, 2012 by CaptainAppleMan
It just came to me that the game probably didn't receive much exposure outside of indiegames.com and TIGSource. More than two years have passed since then. Also, it's a freeware game, there are thousands of them. I think that, from now on, I'll just stick to titles that had a commercial release at one point, for fairness' sake.

So, before you embark on a long and arduous journey through Google's realms - save your time, just take a look at this thread:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=6056.0

You will find the game there, together with its spiritual sequel.
Akakij: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=6056.0

'All of our friends are dead'.
Akakij: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=6056.0

RealWeaponX: 'All of our friends are dead'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6EFg5eWWlM
RealWeaponX: 'All of our friends are dead'.
Yep!
Ok, this one should be simple...
Attachments:
RealWeaponX: Ok, this one should be simple...
Space Crusade. Not sure whether it's the PC or Amiga version.

FunFact: According to the manual in the german version of the boardgame (it was named "StarQuest" here), the Space Marines, though they certainly looked like they were carrying huge deadly guns (see picture), were actually equipped with completely non-deadly weapons that could freeze monsters in time or teleport them into a parallel universe and much more silly stuff I cannot remember anymore.

Freaking german censorship, even in boardgames. I'm going to bed.
Attachments:
RealWeaponX: Ok, this one should be simple...
Akakij: Space Crusade. Not sure whether it's the PC or Amiga version.

FunFact: According to the manual in the german version of the boardgame (it was named "StarQuest" here), the Space Marines, though they certainly looked like they were carrying huge deadly guns (see picture), were actually equipped with completely non-deadly weapons that could freeze monsters in time or teleport them into a parallel universe and much more silly stuff I cannot remember anymore.

Freaking german censorship, even in boardgames. I'm going to bed.
I think it's from the amiga version. Germany censorship is weird...

Your turn!
How about this:
Attachments:
sickness.jpg (122 Kb)
4th_wall.jpg (36 Kb)
Post edited January 20, 2012 by Akakij
Akakij: How about this:
How about something normal this time ;-P
Akakij: How about this:
SimonG: How about something normal this time ;-P
You mean something like this?

*pouts*