It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

that looks so familiar... I know I played it... but can't remember the name at all or even parts of it to google it up :(
AFnord: That would be Patologic!
A winner is you!
Pathologic is very high on my "Must play" list. I loved "The void", it was strange, creepy and very interesting (though also very challenging and at parts frustrating). It will be interesting to see if their earlier games were just as unique.

And now for some nightmare fuel (note: Image has been cropped) :
Attachments:
To challenging? Here is a hint: It is a relatively recent horror themed adventure game.
AFnord: Pathologic is very high on my "Must play" list. I loved "The void", it was strange, creepy and very interesting (though also very challenging and at parts frustrating). It will be interesting to see if their earlier games were just as unique.

Scratches?
AFnord: Pathologic is very high on my "Must play" list. I loved "The void", it was strange, creepy and very interesting (though also very challenging and at parts frustrating). It will be interesting to see if their earlier games were just as unique.

haydenaurion: Scratches?
Correct!
Alright, I got one here that's kind of like the Crusader series, just not quite as good.
Attachments:
Project Overkill. I really REALLY suck at that game.
MobiusArcher: Project Overkill. I really REALLY suck at that game.
Correct! Yeah, I never beat it myself. Your turn.
Next game
Attachments:
inferior.jpg (82 Kb)
MobiusArcher: Next game
Mechwarrior
GoJays2025: Mechwarrior
Indeed. Its the SNES port. Port is probably a bad description though, as its pretty much another game entirely.
A new one then.
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (96 Kb)
GoJays2025: A new one then.
Is that... Bureau 13? I played it once for about 5 minutes... I keep meaning to go back to it as the character concepts sounded really cool (IIRC)
Post edited January 21, 2012 by Matchstickman
GoJays2025: A new one then.
Matchstickman: Is that... Bureau 13? I played it once for about 5 minutes... I keep meaning to go back to it as the character concepts sounded really cool (IIRC)
Yup! Your turn!