It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jason Storm in Space Chase?
Smannesman: Jason Storm in Space Chase?
You are... CORRECT!
I hope I haven't posted this one before.
Attachments:
aight.gif (76 Kb)
Smannesman: I hope I haven't posted this one before.
Ha is that Furcadia?
real time or turn based?
Smannesman: I hope I haven't posted this one before.
FraterPerdurabo: Ha is that Furcadia?
Having actually played Furcadia I can say with absolute certainty it is not Furcadia.
It's Celtic Tales
yaster: It's Celtic Tales
Ah yes correct.
Sorry for the late response, but if you don't reply to my post it takes me a while to notice in between all the fluff topics.
Yes I think it is Celtic Tales - Balor of the Evil Eye. Yaster's turn now.
tarangwydion: Yes I think it is Celtic Tales - Balor of the Evil Eye. Yaster's turn now.
Gee thanks for confirming that I had accepted the correct answer.
high rated
Fever_Discordia: I thought of it because, not for a while now, but Alley Cat was posted in this thread a few times but never Alleykat AFAIK!
Thiev: Finding games that weren't posted already is getting harder ;)
Next one:

Hint: It's an Amiga game.
I know that this isn't the game to guess now but I was bored so I had a look and its
Fire and Brimstone
Would you like me to find something new to post as Yaster has posted his challenge for 2 days now?
low rated
Thiev: Finding games that weren't posted already is getting harder ;)
Next one:

Hint: It's an Amiga game.
Fever_Discordia: I know that this isn't the game to guess now but I was bored so I had a look and its
Fire and Brimstone
Would you like me to find something new to post as Yaster has posted his challenge for 2 days now?
You have my blessing, if that counts for something. ;-P
high rated
Fever_Discordia: I know that this isn't the game to guess now but I was bored so I had a look and its
Fire and Brimstone
SimonG: You have my blessing, if that counts for something. ;-P
OK here it comes
Attachments:
low rated
SimonG: You have my blessing, if that counts for something. ;-P
Fever_Discordia: OK here it comes
Air Power!

and I cede my turn to yaster! (If he doesn't post, I will post around 24:00 GMT +1)

We had a good turn and restored the balance to the universe !
Fever_Discordia: OK here it comes
SimonG: Air Power!

and I cede my turn to yaster! (If he doesn't post, I will post around 24:00 GMT +1)

We had a good turn and restored the balance to the universe !
You, Sir, are correct!
Now back to waiting for Yaster...
Air Power any good BTW? it seemed like a good idea but i found it very hard and difficult to control