It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ermac: New game:
Space Invaders Extreme (its a handheld game right? PSP/DS)
Ermac: New game:
AudioCG: Space Invaders Extreme (its a handheld game right? PSP/DS)
Correct!
Your turn...
AudioCG: Space Invaders Extreme (its a handheld game right? PSP/DS)
Ermac: Correct!
Your turn...
Alright, lets test some real old school:
Attachments:
Post edited February 16, 2011 by AudioCG
syndicate wars?
yogibeer: syndicate wars?
Goddamnit, I cannot belive you picked that one out that fast.

Old coot!

Nice one, your up!
Syndicate
Leifern: Syndicate
Not OP but just to clarify, your answer is the correct one (not yogibeer). Syndicate is the original (shown in the screenshot). Syndicate Wars is the sequel, and uses a "3D" engine.
Leifern: Syndicate
GoJays2025: Not OP but just to clarify, your answer is the correct one (not yogibeer). Syndicate is the original (shown in the screenshot). Syndicate Wars is the sequel, and uses a "3D" engine.
You are correct, technical foul!

Leifern does take it.
AudioCG: Alright, lets test some real old school:
Again? It's almost like people want to keep me in this game. :P Too slow this time though.
:D

I have no idea how difficult this one is, but here goes:
Attachments:
Damn ! I know I've seen or even played that already. I can't for the life of me remember what it is !
Post edited February 16, 2011 by Narushima
Leifern: :D

I have no idea how difficult this one is, but here goes:
Is that Another World? I don't remember the backgrounds being that detailed, but it's hard to forget that main sprite.
domgrief: Is that Another World? I don't remember the backgrounds being that detailed, but it's hard to forget that main sprite.
I think I know this one, but don't have another pic to post... there was a semi-sequel...
Wulfc: I think I know this one, but don't have another pic to post... there was a semi-sequel...
Were you going to guess onEscapee?
Because that would be my guess.
Post edited February 17, 2011 by Smannesman
Wulfc: I think I know this one, but don't have another pic to post... there was a semi-sequel...
Smannesman: Were you going to guess onEscapee?
Because that would be my guess.
And that's correct!:D
Smannesman has the torch.