It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK, this one is way too easy but I really wanted to post it.
Attachments:
Smannesman: OK, this one is way too easy but I really wanted to post it.
Great game, that! :D
Leifern: Great game, that! :D
I know, right ?!
I had a lot of fun playing quick hot-seat sessions with friends.
Jones in the fast lane, Sierra ?
Leifern: Great game, that! :D
Smannesman: I know, right ?!
I had a lot of fun playing quick hot-seat sessions with friends.
Great times. Great times..
You wouldn't happend to know what the deal is with the enhanced CD-version of the game?
What's different and so forth..?
Leifern: You wouldn't happend to know what the deal is with the enhanced CD-version of the game?
What's different and so forth..?
According to HotU, the CD version had Windows 3.1 support (woo!) and talkies for all of the characters that you meet.

... I wonder if it also fixed the problem where the AI could get a job as an assistant manager on the first turn EVERY FREAKING GAME while I ended up flipping burgers.
So ?
Narushima: So ?
Well, Phc7006 is right. It's Jones in the Fast Lane. I guess Smannesman has been busy with something else.. :P
Leifern: Well, Phc7006 is right. It's Jones in the Fast Lane. I guess Smannesman has been busy with something else.. :P
No, it got buried under all the other posts, which just goes to show you should always reply to the poster of the picture.

Phc7006: Jones in the fast lane, Sierra ?
Correct.
;-)

let's try this one.
Attachments:
mermaid.jpg (43 Kb)
Phc7006: ;-)

let's try this one.
Ah, my dearly loved Subwar 2050... Still looks good today, barring a few graphics glitches & control issues...
Phc7006: ;-)

let's try this one.
Wulfc: Ah, my dearly loved Subwar 2050... Still looks good today, barring a few graphics glitches & control issues...
Correct !
Phc7006: Correct !
Mine don't usually last much longer than that one... and I posted a Subwar 2050 pic already !

So, who knows this one?
Attachments:
ffiv.jpg (47 Kb)
It's a wild guess, but that reminds me of the chaotic graphic design of Total Distortion.
Phc7006: Correct !
Wulfc: Mine don't usually last much longer than that one... and I posted a Subwar 2050 pic already !

So, who knows this one?
Pandemonium 2?