It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trying to play Unreal Gold (never played them before) but the damn mouse setting made me dizzy. Way too sensitive. Browsing the Unreal forum to search for some cure but to little effect. Just have to tinkered with it more.
Hacknet and Flatout
Dr_Adder: Hacknet and Flatout
Have you tried Flatout 2?
Dr_Adder: Hacknet and Flatout
ciemnogrodzianin: Have you tried Flatout 2?
Not yet. It's on my wishlist. Think I'll try to beat the first one before I try the second. :)
Unreal Gold in GOG
ciemnogrodzianin: Have you tried Flatout 2?
Dr_Adder: Not yet. It's on my wishlist. Think I'll try to beat the first one before I try the second. :)
I really recommend it. I've got my game from Mr.Mumbles - won it in his giveaway just after started playing Flatout. He recommended me to try and now F2 is my favourite racing game and one of my favourites in general. Flatout was nice, but Flatout 2... You just need to try it :)
Will do!
This War of Mine
Anyone here play A LOT of Far Cry 2?

I know, it has a lot of haters, and that''s fine (it has a lot of frustrating aspects), but I'm having fun. Unfortunately it can be vague at times and the guy I was pestering for questions left town for the weekend.
Post edited May 26, 2018 by tinyE
I've found my old USB-Stick with my savegame of DROD 2 yesterday and started playing again.

I've forgotten how cruel this game can be. I'm on level 24 and spent several hours trying to clear a room full of slime, tar and lots of vanishing floor tiles. When I finally managed to get to the exit, it took me exactly one turn too long and the exit was blocked by the tar mother.
Monster Prom and Dragon's Crown,
I'll probablyy play Agony right after it releases.
Condemned: Criminal Origins

So far, I'm in the middle of chapter eight (right after *that scene* in the school). All I can really say is that I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not having played this one sooner. Atmospheric, intense, disturbing, and highly engrossing. It's one of the only games I've played in a while to bring me into its world for a pretty long session of play, only to come out with an elevated heartbeat and sweaty palms.
ljyoun: Condemned: Criminal Origins

So far, I'm in the middle of chapter eight (right after *that scene* in the school). All I can really say is that I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not having played this one sooner. Atmospheric, intense, disturbing, and highly engrossing. It's one of the only games I've played in a while to bring me into its world for a pretty long session of play, only to come out with an elevated heartbeat and sweaty palms.
Oh shit I own that. :P
Don't remember buying it.

Thanks to you I know I didn't throw my money away. :D
After finishing Risen, I was curious enough to give the original Gothic a try. Yeah, that was a waste of an hour or two. Those are some superbly janky controls. Yeah, no, I'm not putting up with that shit. Risen's controls weren't all that great either, but they were serviceable enough for the most part, but this ultimate regression makes it a pain to play. Not to mention that extremely tedious inventory shuffle. I poked my head into Gothic 2 and seeing that it was using the exact same format I was out after a few minutes. I've got better things to do than fighting the controls. If the gameplay (of any game) is no fun there's no reason for me to stick around no matter how good the rest may be.

I'll be giving Gothic 3 a test run. Hopefully, that one will be salvageable, otherwise I may have ended up wasting money on the trilogy I bought a good while back.
Post edited May 27, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
Ended up finishing Condemned a few minutes ago... my big complaint is the ending. Like F.E.A.R., it just rushes to its end with parts that don't fit in well with the rest of the game. Doesn't change the good that came before it - the department, school, and farmhouse are all fantastic levels. But the ending is total schlock.

Going back to visit the Fable games with a better perspective. Never played the first two, and I ended up finding a good priced copy of The Lost Chapters for PC. Hopefully it will work under Wine... In the meantime, starting back with Fable III.