It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm playing bits and pieces of Doom '16 here and there. It's a relatively decent FPS, but I think some may praise it a bit too much. *shrug*
Driftmoon. Why did I wait so long to play this? I don't know that I've ever played a game so charming and endearing as Driftmoon. The graphics are simple, but the color and attention to detail make the environments a joy to explore. Combat is just as simple and not one of the game's strengths, but enemies are encountered in just the right amounts to prevent it from becoming tedious or boring. The plot is a bit cliched and maybe a tad derivative, but it's hard to fault it when it is presented so well. The writing is whimsical and funny, and I have come across a few references to popular fantasy and science fictions works.

I don't know. It's kind of hard to explain why I am enjoying it so much, but I am. I've loved every second I've played. It's just a joy to lose myself in the game and not worry about anything else.
Replaying Ocarina of Time (N64 version via Virtual Console)...because why not?
Whenever I only have a few minutes to play:
Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch
http://cutstuff.net/mm8bdm/

The vanilla server is always empty so I play through the single player campaign which is pretty great too.
Post edited May 22, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Ladykiller in a Bind

For "research purposes". Yes, that's why. Of course. Honest.
Temple of Elemental Evil.

Had a bit of a rough time getting it to run on Windows 10, as it would crash after the opening credits/movies, no matter what solutions I tried, even with Co8 installed. But after installing Temple+ on top of Co8, it now works like a charm.
Final Fantasy Legend 3 (Game Boy).

I have played this game many times over the years, but this is my first time playing the game since playing its DS remake (which completely changed the game mechanics to the point where it's arguably a completely different game).

I am not using the gold underflow glitch this playthrough, but I may experiment later with the barrier skip later in the game. (Yes, this game has a barrier skip glitch.)

I spent time leveling up to level 11 before Lara so that I could turn Arthur into an IronLady. It's nice to see Robots being useful again, especially since they weren't that useful in the DS version. (Note that the opposite holds true for Monsters.) It is a bit odd having a game that uses experience levels is balanced fairly precisely (killing enemies with 2 hits is the norm), but then having a character race with a growth system that lacks diminishing returns to break much of the game. (The game *does* eventually catch up, but not for a while.)

By the way, the original Game Boy version has levels and experience points (as I mentioned before), but the DS remake does *not*, instead opting for a system that's more like the other SaGa games, but with the added factor that stats can increase mid-battle.
Resident Evil 5. My second time playing through it and I'm enjoying it so much. Yes I know it's too action orientated for a Res Evil game but taking all that history and stuff anyway - it's just a really fun and great game to play. Unfairly under rated just because it's a Resident Evil game...
Metro 2033 Redux

I'm about 5 hours in and it's pretty good so far, I'm enjoying the story and gameplay is decent enough. I'm liking that ammo is limited but it's frustrating that english subtitles are incomplete, I'm missing most of the conversations because I don't know russian. I wish I could actually save the game. Overall, it's a good game and interested to see how it all turns out in the end.
Pool of Radiance.
viperfdl: Pool of Radiance.
Is it any good?
viperfdl: Pool of Radiance.
AndreeaB: Is it any good?
It depends what one considers 'good'. At first I thought it was kind of underwhelming because of the unintuitive controls and the high difficulty by today's standard. But the longer I play the more I get used to the controls and doesn't approach PoR any more like a lenient, modern game. So now it starts to be fun.
I've been playing Sleeping Dogs lately. It's a pretty good open world game. After playing the older GTA games, I used to say that someone should do a game like that but inspired by Hong Kong action movies, and this is basically that.
I just started with Earthlock: Festival of Magic.
I'm really liking it. I don't play that many JRPG-style games, but this one really attracted me.
For some reason it reminds me more of Star Wars than a typical JRPG. It has a cool blend of Sci-fi and Fantasy.

I've become very interested in Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs as well because of this.
After giving into the current role-playing sale, I found myself lost in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I got the game installed perfectly fine with the Plus Patch (on Mac through Wineskin, which runs perfect when done right). Once it finished installing, I got started and just couldn't stop. The character creation hooked me immediately. The gameplay also felt really interesting, and I thought the way it integrated certain actions worked quite well.

But the writing... It really is incredible. There really is no other way to describe it. It's rich and detailed, and can be both funny and emotional at times. I didn't expect that, and I'm glad to have been surprised in this way. Needless to say, I'm going to be playing this one for a while.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by ljyoun