It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TT_TT_TT_TT: Fallout 3 GOTY to get warm for the release of Fallout 4 and well as i only played it without any dlcs/patches like straight after release 7? years ago.
Recently finished MGS IV.
Every other week a bit progress - another playthrough of Monkey Island 2.
You do play it with Tale of Two Wastelands installed, don't you?
leon30: Pool Nation and Crimsonland with Terraria, FTL and Legend of Grimrock in a break :)
Hello, Friend! : )
Attachments:
Post edited October 12, 2015 by Lin545
Still busy with Dragonfall ( Have gone through APEX rising through the Monika route, now trying the APEX antagonistic route, not a piece of cake).

Once done, will shift to Satellite Reign

Otherwise playing Battle Academy and episodically, Crusader Kings II . there too, next in line is probably there already : I feel like playing a big 4X space game...
I'm thinking Persona 4. Have to kill this dude with a giant cog on his head.

Or maybe Medieval 2: Total War Amercias campaign. I'm the Spanish Conquistadors, it's surprisingly difficult being outnumbered by Aztecs all the time.

Also finished the Predator campaign in Aliens vs. Predator, thanks very much IronArcturus for gifting. I got irritated being stuck in a labyrinth maze in the Marines campaign. Fricken developers and mazes, lazy gameplay padding.

Also thinking about doing Naruto: Broken Bond, but they've kinda pushed it further than the little combat system can keep up with. There is no tactics, just button mash as fast as you can. Kuni not working when you press it fifty times, it's supposed to interrupt their Juitsu casting but since it never works it's better to just to run up and keep attacking.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
I started playing the free multiplayer ARPG Path of Exile, treating it as a single-player game. You see other players standing around in the town that's your base and chat messages pop by, but otherwise it's perfectly viable to play on your own. And it's not too difficult so far, as in any ARPG combat doesn't take too much thinking like in a CRPG and it's fun to play if I'm too tired for more complex games.

Curious for other possible classes and their specific weapons (well, not really specific, any class can pick up any weapon, but certain classes are better at wielding them than others), I even started 2 more characters. I've got Hamaerken now, my Templar, the witch Uastis and the ranger Mechtild.

The hardest part of the game is actually picking a name for your character that isn't already taken.

for my Templar, I tried Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos and Baruch in vain, for my Witch, I couldn't pick Sekhmet, Kassandra and Anna, for my Ranger Diana, Signe, Inkeri and Minna were already taken.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by DubConqueror
TT_TT_TT_TT: Fallout 3 GOTY to get warm for the release of Fallout 4 and well as i only played it without any dlcs/patches like straight after release 7? years ago.
Recently finished MGS IV.
Every other week a bit progress - another playthrough of Monkey Island 2.
Lin545: You do play it with Tale of Two Wastelands installed, don't you?
leon30: Pool Nation and Crimsonland with Terraria, FTL and Legend of Grimrock in a break :)
Lin545: Hello, Friend! : )
Cheers for pointing out "Tale of Two Wastelands" seems like i have to restart my play-through ;) as it sounds amazing!
TT_TT_TT_TT: Cheers for pointing out "Tale of Two Wastelands" seems like i have to restart my play-through ;) as it sounds amazing!
It is!

Just make sure you install according to instructions AND use mods that are EXPLICITLY created for it. I STRONGLY recommend you to use Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM) instead of Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). The former is A LOT more advanced.

Carefull with mods that MIGHT change content that TTW adds or changes. Especially any changes to existing weapons, items - so called "replacers".

You can add any mod that adds or expands locations. Monster Mod, A world of pain, New Vegas Expanded Camera (allows to look down your legs), Bullet Time, FOOK (you need TTW version here).

The content for TTW is hosted on TTW site, where major mods are available of Nexusmods (including some with TTW, just search for "TTW").

If you have a problem, always use New Vegas AntiCrash (NVAC) to try to get around it and report the actual issue.
Actually, I INSIST you to install NVAC even if you don't have any problems. It does NOT affect performance, but should you become a problematic state in game - NVAC will try to fix it, where without the game will crash. If NVAC fails to fix it, Vegas will crash - but NVAC will report the actual cause instead of default gibberish.

Usually the issues are from mod conflicts:
- one mod removes item, another tries to change it
- one mod writes to item, another one overwrites it
- one mod changes script name, another mod tries to call this script by name

Most of issues can be solved with "FNVEdit" tool.
It allows to automatically create a "merged patch". How to do is documented on youtube.
This tool is to be used once your list of mods is finalized.

Merged patch, is basically:
- Mod A changes item X stats
- Mod B changes item X name
without merged patch, mod that is loaded LATEST is effective.
with merged patch, patch will have BOTH changes to item X because it is "conflicting".
of course such a patch needs to
- created every time you add or remove any mod
- specific to your mod set
- loaded at the very end

but
- its created automatically.
- process is fast.

Finally, never install more than 255 mods ! Below I specified symptoms of Mod Limit.
Fallout New Vegas+DLC brings own content, which narrows the limit down to 140 mods!
Fallout 3+DLC has a limit of 200 mods!
Means -- if you play TTW (FNV engine with FNV+DLC and F3+DLC content), your mod limit is about 80 mods!

There is a tool to automatically merge smaller mods into one, however it has a bug with ammo - so if a mod:
- has or changes scripts
- adds or changes AMMO on weapons
do not add this mod to your merged mod.
The tool is called "FNVplugin" and written in Java. It works VERY well except the cases above.

Symptoms of mod limit:
When engine meets mod limit, it can't address content that is outside of 255 range (0xFF in hexadecimal).
Any mod (ESP or ESM) increases this value. The engine will NOT quit if there is a mod limit, but you will experience following:
- exclamation marks on many objects, even those present in vanilla (ie not modified) game objects
- scripts will fail to execute
- NPCs will not talk or move
- game might freeze or crash
- missing textures
- if you enter some location and then go back - exclamation marks will vanish, but other objects will receive them
- savegame might get corrupted, that is it takes forever to load it. Even, if you use menu to save, or console command /save savenamehere; which you should always do even in vanilla (not modified) games because quicksave is always buggy --- save will still be corrupted.

To fix this, you need to lower amount of mods and then make a "clean save".
Lower amount of mods:
- go to closed location (room) that was present in original fallout, without characters
- remove all items from you
- save
- remove (unchecking suffice) the mods from your list
- remake the merged patch (FNVedit) in necessary
- load the game, confirm mods absent from lists
- wait in that location for 4 days, uncheck "Hardcore mode" if necessary to not starve.
- save
- load and it should work.

Have phun!
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Lin545
TT_TT_TT_TT: Cheers for pointing out "Tale of Two Wastelands" seems like i have to restart my play-through ;) as it sounds amazing!
Okay I have finally finished writing out a small guide for you above. Thats pretty much everything you need to know to play the game flawlessly - without even single crash or freeze. I did. I had around 200 mods in my last gameplay - everything went flawless.
Tomb Raider (1996), I'm at about halfway through and will probably finish it by tonight or tomorrow. After that I'll be head on in Wasteland 2 DC.
H1Z1 :)
Attachments:
Might and Magic VI - The Mandate of Heaven
ScarecrowR13: H1Z1 :)
That's a serious Upward Facing Dog pose ;-)

Saw another thread recently about someone playing Medieval 2 TW for their first time, and it prompted me to reinstall mine, and try out the Third Age mod for it. I have to say, I am having a blast starting with Mordor on my first play through. Highly recommended mod, for those of you who haven't tried it yet
Yes, yes. Persona 4 always hits the spot. A more invaluable backup game I can't think of.
Devil May Cry 3

Been playing on Normal difficulty so I schooled Vergil badly on easy. Though I said to myself I wouldn't play this after rage quitting on the two fire and wind guardian bosses on normal for cheating.
Killer is Dead, with the ini edits to get it running at 60 fps... It is really weird, therefore a qutie interesting game.
Devil May Cry 3 Normal difficulty. Vergil, Agni and Garuda's power levels are insignificant, I'm at least twice as powerful as last time I faced them. Hahaha.