It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally caught Torchlight 2 in a bundle. Giving that a whirl now (along with a few others). So far looks like a much more polished game than Torchlight 1 (and that's not to say that Torchlight 1 was bad).
The Gekokujo mod for Mount & Blade Warband. My character is up to around level sixteen and is still unaligned (and hasn't formed their own faction), but has a fifty man army that can take on any sized bandit group with ease and can probably take on certain Lords too. So I'm near the point of decided what exactly I want to do, start my faction or join up with somebody else, but that will have to wait until I get my expenses in check.

Speaking of expenses, I'm having to run around and do quests for any and every city because the businesses in Gekokujo pay a lot less than in vanilla Warband, which means I'll need four or five businesses just to cover my current weekly expenses, and several other businesses if I plan on increasing the size of my army.
Post edited April 03, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
Pillars of Eternity. That game causes nearly same wish to play it as Wasteland 2 did, even if PoE made better. *sigh* The only thing I really miss is fast travel - those runs "you must gather your party before venturing forth" are too exhaustive. I never asked for this!
I just cleared the first level of DROD 4. It really help to start with this one instead of DROD 1.
dirt 3 complete edition
Awww shit. I have a bit of moral dilemma with Tie Fighter now. I've been stuck to Battle 13 Mission 5 several weeks now I think (or at least it feels so) on the hard level, so I am now thinking should I stop playing the game for good, so close to the end, or just lower the difficulty level and go on. The latter feels like cheating, I could just as well use some cheat code to skip the mission, couldn't I?

Maybe I'll keep trying, but currently I'm just fed up by that insanely hard mission. It just seems near impossible to kill all those transports in time, before they manage to destroy one of their targets. The mission forces you to make hard decisions, e.g. should you first try to kill the enemy TIE Defenders (but that means you'll lose valuable time killing the transports, and you probably can't select the jammer weapon which is very useful towards the transports), or feel lucky and go right away against the transports, hoping that your wingmen keep the Tie Defenders busy (usually they just lose, and a bit later all the Tie Defenders will be on your tail while you frantically try to destroy transports).

The best I've been able to do was that I went against the transports right away with heavy rockets, and magically my wingmen were able to destroy three of the enemy Tie Defenders by themselves (losing all wingmen except one), and I could concentrate on the transports. I was able to destroy the 8 first transports (one heavy rocket + some laser shots on each, also using the weapon jammer) and also identify and destroy the shuttle (=secondary and bonus objectives), but the next 8 transports could still destroy one of the bases. I had ran out of rockets at that point, so I had to decide whether to fight them with lasers only (slow), or waste time getting new rockets from the supply transports.

Damn that mission. Apparently someone is able to beat it, but the comments sections reveal some others have also stopped playing the game due to that mission (even when playing on Normal level):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AK84RnocoY
I saw it in the Humble Bundle too. I got Torchlight II on Steam and would love to have it DRM-free, however it's the only game in the bundle I'm interested in. Makes me wonder why it isn't on GOG, as the publisher doesn't seem opposed to having Torchlight II be DRM-free. It is in the Humble Store.
After having finished the main campaign, I momentarily put aside Silent Storm before playing Sentinels in favour of Death to Spies!

By the way: does anyone know if there is a mod to restore the real Nazi flags removing the black cross on red banners it has been substituted with? I think it is quite absurd to display censored symbols on the walls while the in-game Gestapo members still carry srtips with swastikas...
Post edited April 03, 2015 by Enebias
Saints row 2
1.Psychonauts. It's weird alright, but the controls can be maddening at times.
2.Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe - Brings back memories of crashing my rides and destroying my park's reputation.
3.Sam & Max Hit the Road - It's a Lucasarts classic, but I had to stop because I'm stuck on a puzzle
Pillars of Eternity, Gran Turismo 6, Hearthstone and Star Ocean: Last Hope International.
Hand of Fate
Pillars of Eternity
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin
Legend of Grimrock
"Let's sort out my library on the PC"
(Pretty much most of the new Humble Bundle)

UnEpic
La-Mulana
Torchlight 2 - DRM-Free yay
Shadow Warrior

Pillars of Eternity (On hold till new patch appears on GOG).
Just started Batman: Arkham Asylum. About 5 hours in and am loving every bit of it. Never played one game in the series, so I started with the first. Glad I did, as this one is good, and I hear it only gets better. I wish Gotham would hurry back to TV. Im so into this right now!