It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ultima Underworld 1.
*happy*
This game is just sooo good.
Piranjade: Ultima Underworld 1.
*happy*
And me Ultima VII !
Piranjade: Ultima Underworld 1.
*happy*
TanguyLOZ: And me Ultima VII !
We're Avatar!
TanguyLOZ: And me Ultima VII !
Piranjade: We're Avatar!
Although I murder, steal, lie and overall do a lot of bad things whithout being caught but hey!
I'm the hero so as long I save the world, well, I'll be praised by LB ;)
Post edited September 11, 2014 by TanguyLOZ
Piranjade: We're Avatar!
TanguyLOZ: Although I murder, steal, lie and overall do a lot of bad things whithout being caught but hey!
As in Ultima Underworld 1 I'm in prison the whole time... I adapt. ;-)
TanguyLOZ: Although I murder, steal, lie and overall do a lot of bad things whithout being caught but hey!
Piranjade: As in Ultima Underworld 1 I'm in prison the whole time... I adapt. ;-)
To be fair, the Stygian Abyss is not a friendly place. And come on ! The dude who put you in there was a real bastard, he was like : "Yeah, I banish you into the most dangerous place of Britannia to save my daughter, I'll give you the crappiest stuff I have found in the dump, and the fact that I face the guy who saved the world like 7 times and still not recognize him makes me the wisest man in the world."
And you can't even kill him, I'd be so mad after what he has done.

On my side, some red monkey face god showed up on my screen, laughed at me and vanished, so naturally, I started my journey to fulfill my vengeance and kick his ass.

I follow the virtues I swear ! I'm the goddamn Avatar XD
Post edited September 11, 2014 by TanguyLOZ
TanguyLOZ: To be fair, the Stygian Abyss is not a friendly place. And come on ! The dude who put you in there was a real bastard, he was like : "Yeah, I banish you into the most dangerous place of Britannia to save my daughter, I'll give you the crappiest stuff I have found in the dump, and the fact that I face the guy who saved the world like 7 times and still not recognize him makes me the wisest man in the world."
And you can't even kill him, I'd be so mad after what he has done.
I'm also not really sure his logic holds up.
He said that if I was the avatar, it was a good idea to put me into the Abyss because then I was the only one who could save his daughter.
And if I wasn't the Avatar, he'd throw me in the Abyss as punishment for my involvement in the kidnapping of his daughter.

But wait, his daughter was taken into the Abyss which means that the people who want her are in there. And if I'm one of those people and he put me in there ... he just sent me home.
Post edited September 11, 2014 by Piranjade
His brain must have melted due to alcohol.
Or he really doesn't care of his daughter.

Yeah the plot doesn't make a lot of sense...
A bit of Skyrim.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, plus the DLC. Couldn't pass up the sale at that other place.
wrat: on my xbox : Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
PC: Dungeon Keeper 2 and evil genius
Crewdroog: I've played D3 and have heard reaper is like playing a different game, like D3 was supposed to be. any opinion?
yes reaper is more like the game that was promised from the beginning, I had D3 played it through on 2 characters and still got D3ROS anyway and am playing through again
Ravenloft - Strahd's Possession
Crewdroog: I've played D3 and have heard reaper is like playing a different game, like D3 was supposed to be. any opinion?
wrat: yes reaper is more like the game that was promised from the beginning, I had D3 played it through on 2 characters and still got D3ROS anyway and am playing through again
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've played through twice as well and just didn't know if I really should buy the game again. I will consider this more now.
Dark Souls 2
Still playing modded Skyrim and Volgarr the Viking. The latter is going fairly well. I'm still on the second world, but making progress. I can almost get to the boss consistently. Actually fighting the boss is a totally different matter. I hate it, I really do.

Also started Mario Kart 7 on my 2DS. Seeing as the only other Mario Kart I have is Mario Kart 64, it's amazing how similar the two are. That's not in any way a bad thing, though, because I'm loving it. I haven't played it a lot, but I like the tracks and the feel of the gameplay. Still hate those blue shells, though.