It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Knights of Pen and Paper +1...this is a game?
I actually liked it :p One of the few games I finished.

I'm playing Ittle Dew at the moment.
Currently ongoing:

Risk of Rain
Don't Starve
SiN
SteamWorld Dig

Hoping to get into soon:

Banished
FTL
Harbinger
On consoles:

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (HD edition)
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (Gamecube) - I'm on Ultimate!
MGS: Peace Walker HD - Preparing myself for MGS V: Ground Zeroes.
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Dyad
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Sonic Adventure DX - Trying to unlock all those Sonic Game Gear games. Not easy.

On PC:

Close to beating GK: The Beast Within. Damn first-person werewolf sequence. I really ought to print out the movement sequence needed.
A Virus Named TOM
Bastion
Kinda playing Flight of the Amazon Queen
I occasionally play League of Legends. My brother kinda got me semi-hooked on it.

I just beat Thomas Was Alone, but there's a lot more to do in it. It's made by Terry Cavanaugh, I think. (VVVVVV maker) It's currently free for PS+ members, and it's a Cross-Buy title for PS3 and Vita.

Also just beat Beneath A Steel Sky. Excellent game.
-Skyrim
-Assassin's creed 4
-Batman Origins
-Bioshock Infinite
..and many more.
and all those which takes much space on my hard drive.
Now playing Beyond Divinity. One at the time for me.
Star Wars Dark Forces. I've had all the other games in the series for years, but I never purchased this one. However, watching my dad play through Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast inspired me to play the whole series, so I bought Dark Forces for five bucks and started playing. I went in fully aware that I might not be able to get into it, because try as I might I have a hard time with game pre-1997ish. However, after playing the first two levels, I was pleasantly surprised. It is old and looks it, but it has otherwise aged fairly well. It's got a nice Star Wars feel and the gameplay is simple in the funnest way. The story is decent, too. So far, my only complaint is that I can't play it for extended periods of time. This is a problem I have with many older first-person games: I just start to feel motion sickness. Otherwise, though, I'm greatly enjoying it.

Soul Calibur V. I'm not usually big on fighting games, but I played Soul Calibur IV and loved it. I feel the same way about SCV. I'm not really that good at it (I've tried Legendary Souls at least a dozen times and I can't beat the first boss), but darn if I don't have fun playing it. The character creation is pretty awesome, and its nice to be able to make my character look as cute/awesome/ridiculous as possible without having to worry about the way clothing affects my character's stats (my only issue with IV). I also learned to be careful with the, um, physics. It would be a little awkward for one of my family members to walk in on me using a female character using Leixia's style with her chest set to 20. Seriously, it could make someone sea-sick.
Daedalus1138: I also learned to be careful with the, um, physics. It would be a little awkward for one of my family members to walk in on me using a female character using Leixia's style with her chest set to 20. Seriously, it could make someone sea-sick.
Lol, they applied the ridiculous Dead or Alive boobie physics to Soul Calibur? :D
Set to 20 what? Years of age? Bouncyness?
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Still Age of Wonders 2. Evermore now, finally. Darn, the mandatory death sphere scenarios sure were nasty.
Harvester...hating it with a vengeance, but the story is intriguing.
borderlands 2 :)
Daedalus1138: I also learned to be careful with the, um, physics. It would be a little awkward for one of my family members to walk in on me using a female character using Leixia's style with her chest set to 20. Seriously, it could make someone sea-sick.
Klumpen0815: Lol, they applied the ridiculous Dead or Alive boobie physics to Soul Calibur? :D
Set to 20 what? Years of age? Bouncyness?
Yeah. The number just represents the size. It ranges from -20 to 20, with -20 being near-flat-chested and 20 being extremely well-endowed. The same is used for other parts of the body, like legs and arms. Basically, the smaller the number the smaller the body part and vice versa.
Playing through:
Avernum
Blake Stone - Planet Strike
Dead Space 3

Replaying:
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (in 3D Vision)
Red Faction Armageddon

Otherwise playing:
FTL
Gnomoria (DF's next update can't come soon enough)
PlanetSide 2
Tales of Maj'Eyal

The games I play change all the time but these are the ones I'm playing right now. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS version) is calling me back, and also I'm in the process of reinstalling Skyrim (waiting for one mod to get an update).

Daedalus1138: Soul Calibur V
This is the video that made me buy the game: Soulcalibur V - X360 / PS3 - Character Creation!
Post edited April 09, 2014 by tYyPpI
tYyPpI: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (in 3D Vision)
What do you mean? Occulus Rift?
tYyPpI: Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (in 3D Vision)
Klumpen0815: What do you mean? Occulus Rift?
Nvidia 3D Vision.
I'm playing System Shock 2 ... and I LOVE IT :)