It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Dark Sun, while exploring the sewer again, my Thri-Kreen PC was killed by a slime, so I returned to a cleric in the village, but there is no option to raise a dead (even cure a poison, etc).

I checked the manual (even the clue book!), but it seems like there is no solution to raise a dead except high-level cleric spell, which of course I can't use right now.

So I had to remove the dead PC from the party (only removed, not deleted), and made another one. This time, I made a pure Gladiator because I feel that low-level Psionics are useless compared to just a physical attack.

And then, my party went to the west and found another village, which was attacked by the thieves and Wyverns, After beating them, I'm now looking for their base castle.
Post edited April 03, 2022 by HIRO kun
I play Clash of Clans and League of Legends. I use secure vpn android to protect my data while playing. That's the only way to stay safe online. It provides a high level of security and helps to bypass all restrictions. So onvy. I think it's a must have app for every gamer today.
Post edited April 15, 2022 by tonnyys
Spyro the Dragon Reignited Trilogy.

Well, the first one at any rate.
That game is just so damn perfect.
Currently, I'm still playing Kenshi due to the sandbox aspect of the game as well as the myriad of mods that keeps the community of the game alive. That said, the main source of mods for this game comes from Steam workshop, so you'll need to find a website that can convert the link to the mod into a file that you can download. There's a website specifically made for this purpose on the internet.

Additionally, I've just recently finished playing Skydrift Infinity. The game was and is still very fun to play due to the challenging AI. I just wish the game had more maps. I might come back to play the game though, since you can get rusty pretty easily if you don't hone your skills through daily (maybe not daily lol) practice. And that's what makes the game replayable to be honest.
Post edited April 12, 2022 by MovingArtillery
Blades of Avernum

I'm trying to finish the first scenario, unfortunately I lost two of my characters who were high level in a fight that I thought was manageable, I am now careful.

I don't even know if I could have revived them anyway.
Might and Magic - Swords of Xeen

I have played and finished Might and Magic 1 - 8, but I have not played this game, so I chose it just out of curiosity.
My party is Paladin, Ranger, Archer, Rogue, Cleric, Sorceror, which is a typical one.
This game was once a mod that became the official expansion, so I feel the game's balance is rather rough and amateurish, too strong enemies appeared here and there...that being said, I enjoy it a lot.
Post edited April 13, 2022 by HIRO kun
Desperados III
I had an itch to replay the Witcher games, so I'm in middle of chapter 2 of the first game. Still holds up in many respects, but one flaw it always had was the amount of running back and forth between locations, over and over.

Also playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Hit my first motion control puzzle the other night and my so far favorable estimation of the game took a huge dent.
Post edited April 18, 2022 by andysheets1975
Sniper elite on coop and grim dawn on coop.
low rated
Grim Dawn.
Thea 2: The Shattering
low rated
Grim Dawn and Dawn Of Man.
The Bard's Tale Trilogy (remake version).

I'm surprised how good this remake is. I can almost seamlessly play the game.
My party is Paladin, Monk, Bard (because of the title of the game!), Ranger, Rogue, Conjurer, Magician.

In the game, sometimes monsters want to join the party, and a magician can summon a monster to add to the party, but if the party has already 7 characters, it is not available.
After my magician became enough high-level to summon a strong monster, I removed the ranger from the party at the adventurers guild, and summon a strong monster instead.
My two magic users had learned all spells, so I class-changed them (conjurer to sorcerer, and magician to conjurer)
Post edited April 20, 2022 by HIRO kun
low rated
Dawn Of Man, Grim Dawn, FlatOut and Titan Quest - Anniversary Edition.
Post edited April 27, 2022 by Wishmaster777
tonnyys: I play Clash of Clans and League of Legends. I use secure vpn android to protect my data while playing. That's the only way to stay safe online. It provides a high level of security and helps to bypass all restrictions. So onvy. I think it's a must have app for every gamer today.
i want to start with that game. any tips and tricks?