It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back and forth between Kerbal and Pillars. Hoping that the Pillars expansion will arrive before I hit the lvl cap (damn lvl caps, hate lvl caps).

Both games have been surprisingly responding to all gaming needs for ages, now. Guess they are good and complementary enough to make the ideal combo.
Borderland and steam free game Fishing Planet
Having one of those phases where I skip around between games like a madman.
Anno 1503 !! I used to play the game to death back when it released and only stopped once I got my hands on 1701. With the recent GOG release I decided to check out 1503's campaign for the first time. I tried 1602's campaign but didn't like it one bit, so I didn't even bother with 1503's campaign. Turns out I was stupid : the campaign is actually loads of fun!
I achieved Confident agent rank in Uplink: Hacker Elite. I'm hesitant to use the proxy bypass without getting busted.

Learnt how to use the sight adjustments on sniper rifles in Arma2, finally finished the One Shot, One Kill mission without missing the target or getting myself shot.

Nearly infiltrated this cool tank base and sabotaged it, then got shot crawling under the fence on the way out. I should've gone weapons hot the minute the objective was completed.
The greatness that is Portal
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
KoDP again. trying to see how long and how many clans i can crush and chase away without starting a tribe, thus getting a neverending game. best record was raiding away 5 clans near my tula, but while in a tribe and 2 of those clans where weaklings split off from my own clan. it's impossible to keep a clan larger than 1000 without people wanting to split the clan.
Learnt how to drive a tank, blew up lots of stuff.

Then I got charged with warcrimes, I didn't do anything, I swear.
Post edited August 20, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
Still playing Skyrim. What a massive ass game. Im finding the world is more engaging than the story if that makes any sense.

It has to do with the lack of connection with other characters and how they react (or don't) to the player and the actions around them. Its very mechanical but forgiveable in the grand scheme of things.

Also maxed out Destruction and smithed some Daedric armour with the 2 enchanments perk.

At this point Im basically a fire throwing/axe wielding Boogieman that cant be killed
Post edited August 22, 2015 by ScotchMonkey
More Anno 1602. Going through the missions one by one (playing through Good Neighbors right now) very slowly. Or maybe the game is going as fast as it wants to (sometimes taking a few minutes for the last house to get upgraded to the next level of citizen). I wish I had the ability to manually upgrade houses that are ready on the fly while denying building resources to them at the same time like Anno 2070. Even then, I'm still having fun with this game.

Also some Necrodancer here and there. Danny Baranowsky has once again made a killer soundtrack.
ScotchMonkey: Still playing Skyrim. What a massive ass game. Im finding the world is more engaging than the story if that makes any sense.

It has to do with the lack of connection with other characters and how they react (or don't) to the player and the actions around them. Its very mechanical but forgiveable in the grand scheme of things.

Also maxed out Destruction and smithed some Daedric armour with the 2 enchanments perk.

At this point Im basically a fire throwing/axe wielding Boogieman that cant be killed
Well you could always visit Solstheim and hunt werebears!
Agarests (all 3, don't laugh) with occasional Dungeon Hack in the mix. Not sure when I will be done with Agarests.... but after them I am planning to play some Disgaea (I still have Disgaea 2 lying around, which I didn't play yet).
Back to Syberia 2
Post edited August 26, 2015 by ScotchMonkey
Gundemonium Recollection. Haven't played this for a while and it shows! Just got knocked out on just the second level, which I can normally get through without losing a single heart. Time to rebuild my skills haha.