It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Futari no Ginza (1967 movie song interpreted by Ken Yamauchi & Masako Izumi; original song "Ginza Lights" by The Ventures)
Post edited February 20, 2017 by awalterj
SabathiusLekano: Ivan Black - Vision As Reception (from The Banality of Evil).
I got sidetracked before I could post this from earlier but this Lucy EP is strikingly relevant as well.
----------------------------------------------------

Evil (Is Going On)

Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire - Bulls On Parade (1996)

Rage Against the Machine with Chuck D - People of the Sun - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos (Live) (1997)
Cover of Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos (1988)
Here is video with radio edit
Sepultura with Sabatoge - Revolusongs - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos (2002)

Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire - People of the Sun (1996)

Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire - Vietnow (1996)
Stray from the Path - Vietnow (2012)

Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire - Tire Me (1996)

Derived from post 6390 Ivan Black - The Banality of Evil - Vision as Reception (2015)
Post edited January 27, 2022 by HampsterStyle
Beethoven - Symphony No. 9

It reminds me that there is better things than drudgery all the time. Thank you Mr. Beethoven, sir.
I stumbled across this interesting little video on twitter containing a unicorn made of music notes, and it actually sounds good (albeit short).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsAAcU9jkAg

It's NEESON SEASON! :D
Funami FM - GTA 2
Post edited February 21, 2017 by Strijkbout
Final Fantasy 8 - Don't Be Afraid

It's not just a song, it's a philosophy, an idea. And ideas never die.

Oh yeah. :fires gunblade:
Nova Collective - Ripped Apart And Reassembled
Thomas Bergersen - High C's
Star Wars theme by Stanisław Moniuszko School of Music Symphony Orchestra in Bielsko Biała, Poland

<3
Jethro Tull - Living In The Past
I'm listening to the best of Mozart
Pacific RIm theme song. F**kin love gigantic robots.
Horna - Haudanvarjo
Jethro Tull - A New Day Yesterday Jethro Tull and Lucia Micarelli - Kashmir Better version w/o Ian Anderson. I think I'm in love!
Post edited February 25, 2017 by richlind33