It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ive had Amazon Prime for a while and never used the free music function. So this past week I discovered that and have been adding tons of free albums to my library. Mostly punk.
I'm listening to Tron Legacy - Rinzler.
LJChronx: Ive had Amazon Prime for a while and never used the free music function. So this past week I discovered that and have been adding tons of free albums to my library. Mostly punk.
If you're looking for good (legally) free music check out Jamendo. It's way past its prime but there is still a lot of great music to be found there in every genre. In particular it used to be absolutely full of great black metal albums by underground groups, not sure if it's still that way, but I know a few are still there. Allison Crowe also got her start giving away her music there for a few years, though she's moved on from that scene and now sells her music.

One specific recommendation would be The Butcher's Ballroom by Diablo Swing Orchestra. Great heavy metal mixed with cabaret-esque swing jazz. (Thanks to HampsterStyle for helping me remember them a few months ago!).

The current song playing with the next four in line are:
Marissa Nadler: In Your Lair, Bear
M.O.D.: A Part of Nothing
Angelspit: A Lo Mode, A La Mort
Darling Violetta: Awesome
Hate Gallery: Security Forces (Dead Jimmy)
NoNewTaleToTell: One specific recommendation would be The Butcher's Ballroom by Diablo Swing Orchestra. Great heavy metal mixed with cabaret-esque swing jazz. (Thanks to HampsterStyle for helping me remember them a few months ago!).

The current song playing with the next four in line are:
Marissa Nadler: In Your Lair, Bear
M.O.D.: A Part of Nothing
Angelspit: A Lo Mode, A La Mort
Darling Violetta: Awesome
Hate Gallery: Security Forces (Dead Jimmy)
Awesome set, friend! Good to see you. :)

------------------------
Grizzly <span class="bold">Bear</span> feat: Victoria Legrand - Veckatimest - Two Weeks (2009)

Grizzly <span class="bold">Bear</span> - Yellow House - Knife (2006)

Grizzly <span class="bold">Bear</span> - Veckatimest - While You Wait for the Others

Minus the <span class="bold">Bear</span> - Menos el <span class="bold">Oso</span> - The Game Needed Me (2005)
Official video (quality not the best)

Minus the <span class="bold">Bear</span> - Menos el <span class="bold">Oso</span> - Pig War

"<i>The Preacher and the <span class="bold">Bear</span></i>" :)

Derived from post 3662 first song "Marissa Nadler - Marissa Nadler - In Your Lair, Bear"
Post edited May 27, 2015 by HampsterStyle
"The Clap" by Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RWUz91ydX4
I'm listening to Romancing the Stone with Kathleen Turner.

We're going to hunt down the emerald treasure a bit later.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
This isn't mission difficult Mr. Hunt...

It's Mission Impossible biotch! Yeah!
Roundabout by Yes.
Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen - <span class="bold">Mission Impossible</span>: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture - Theme from <span class="bold">Mission: Impossible</span> (1996)
Cover of Lalo Schifrin - Music from <span class="bold">Mission: Impossible</span> - Theme from <span class="bold">Mission: Impossible</span> (1967)

Massive Attack - <span class="bold">Mission Impossible</span>: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture - Spying Glass (1994)

Longpigs - <span class="bold">Mission Impossible</span>: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture - On and On (1996)

Salt - <span class="bold">Mission Impossible</span>: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture - So (1996)

Cast - <span class="bold">Mission Impossible</span>: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture - Alright (1995)

Derived from post 3666 "Mission: Impossible"
Post edited May 28, 2015 by HampsterStyle
HampsterStyle: Words...
Nice to see you around kind sir, I've gotta say thanks for introducing me to Grizzly Bear, that was a new one for me!

I've got a song playing and a few lined up
T.Rex: Telegram Sam. For my money T.Rex might be the best rock band ever and this is one of their top tunes! Few rockers can boogie like Bolan

Spread Eagle: Dead of Winter. Great band that went unnoticed in the 80s/90s. Think Guns N' Roses mixed with Skid Row, add a slight dash of thrash metal and you've got Spread Eagle's first album.

Bang Tango: Dancin' On Coals. Bang Tango was another 80s/90s band that had a minor hit then went nowhere, which is a shame. They had a great L.A. Metal mixed with faux vamp rock thing going on, with a bit of funk for flavoring. Bang Tango's bassist Kyle Kyle was absolutely phenomenal, to me he's an all time great.

Christophe Beck: Spellbound. A neat little song from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, featured in the episode The Score.

Vains of Jenna: Enemy In Me. Vains Of Jenna seemed ready to breakout and be the US equivalent to CRASHDIET (although both were Swedish) in the 2000s, aka a band that was reviving the sleaze metal scene. Unfortunately the band eventually fell apart after the singer/guitarist Lizzy Devine left the band just after they released The Art of Telling Lies (of which Enemy In me is from). I fully recommend The Art of Telling Lies if you're into hard rock/sleaze metal, there isn't a bad song on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtYmWZ4nvE
Jimmy Buffett. Wishing I was back in Florida.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Icarus.
Graveyard -lost in confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAf-3-o0Fs

queens of the stone age - give the mule what he wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RMpqcpWZZ8