It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paul Westerberg, the first two solo cd's.
Knight and Day - The Villa.
Been listening to mostly Tin Hat/Tin Hat Trio, Gorgoroth and Nile. Tommorow it will probably be Slap Happy or Dagmar Krause while I finish Knights Of The Old Republic.
Exams just finished today, and this showed up, so I've been psyching myself up with it:
Dubvirus - Phosphenes
Marvin Gaye - That Stubborn Kinda Fellow - Wherever I Lay My <span class="bold">Hat</span> (That's My Home) (1962)
Covers:
The Temptations - My Girl (Single) - Wherever I Lay My <span class="bold">Hat</span> (That's My Home) (1986)
Paul Young - No Parlez - Wherever I Lay My <span class="bold">Hat</span> (That's My Home) (1983)

Little Milton - <span class="bold">Tin</span> Pan Alley - <span class="bold">Tin</span> Pan Alley (1975)

Roger <span class="bold">Hat</span>cher - I Dedicate My Life To You (1974)
Cover:
Ron Banks and the Dramatics &lrm;&ndash; Dramatically Yours - I Dedicate My Life To You (1974)

<span class="bold">Hat</span>tie Littles - Your Love Is Wonderful (1962) [Second Pressing]

Johnny Griffith <span class="bold">Trio</span> - I'mi See You Later (1963)

Derived from post 3631 "Tin Hat Trio"
Post edited May 22, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Kate Bush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iAZqhHD7E
Knight and Day - Hostage. Amazing and brilliant music. Go Tom!
Mr.Bungle - Desert Search for Techno Allah

Mr Bungle - Travolta (fuck you John, I'll never call it Quote Unquote, regardless of your ridiculous threat of a law suit)
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Tarnicus
Anti Social Media: They way you are
Manu Chao - Clandestino - La vie &agrave; 2
Post edited May 24, 2015 by awalterj
Héroes del Silencio - "Senderos de traición"
I'm listening to Pump Up the Jam.

Bust a move like a retro 80's robot down on that shit. Uh huh.
Currently, Dark Tranquillity. Later on I might listen to Amon Amarth, Be'lakor, Arch Enemy, or Hero's Fate.
bad_fur_day1: I'm listening to Hotline Miami 2 - Le Perv.
That's actually my favorite song from the soundtrack.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by jack2892
bad_fur_day1: Hotline Miami 2 - Le Perv.
jack2892: That's actually my favorite song from the soundtrack.
You have good taste in music. +1