It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dynatron - Unquestionable Judgement
Spacemind - Space Ark
I'm posting too slow from entertaining family! :)

Wendy Carlos feat: London Philharmonic Orchestra - <span class="bold">Tron</span>: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - The Light Sailer

Wendy Carlos feat: London Philharmonic Orchestra - <span class="bold">Tron</span>: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Magic Landings

Daft Punk - <span class="bold">Tron</span>: Legacy - Recognizer

Daft Punk feat. Moby - <span class="bold">Tron</span>: Legacy Reconfigured - The Son of Flynn

Daft Punk feat. Teddybears - <span class="bold">Tron</span>: Legacy Reconfigured - Adagio for <span class="bold">Tron</span>

Family still in town for the week and making me <i>question</i> my sanity! :P
I can't thank everyone enough for dancing with me. I truly had the time of my life! :)
Listening to various Missouri police scanners... I know. It's an easy bait and switch. But this whole Ferguson thing is so exciting. It's way better than reality tv or game shows.
OGRE has a new album out: 195. Cyberpunk Hellhole OST.
As I am on the starting screen of Starpoint Gemini 2, the main theme. Which is really awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmdAtGLkUQA
Post edited November 24, 2014 by MaGo72
The new album from Machine Head.
Peking Duk - High (feat. Nicole Millar)
This brings back the memories of last spring... Awesome! ^^
Post edited November 24, 2014 by algirdexas699
I Am Oak - Ols Songd

Good music for quit night shifts.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by PaterAlf
Daniel Johnston - I Had Lost My Mind from one of the saddest documentaries I have seen, The Devil &amp; Daniel Johnston who suffers from mental illness and whose music has influenced and been covered by so many popular musicians. The artwork on Kurt Cobain's "Hi, How Are You?" shirt was drawn by Daniel Johnston.

I had no idea, cheers I listened to Machine Head tons in the 90s and early naughties. Good to hear they still have that powerful sound :)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Well since you mentioned mushrooms, here's my friend Sammy the Seal - 70 Fun Guys Pushing Buttons. Great music to power walk to in a good mood. Buggered if I can remember all the psytrance stuff I used to listen to.
i checked that out, its pretty awesome
Cuando Sea Grande (When I Grow Up)
Year of the Cat - Al Stewart
Free song from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt soundtrack!
KOAN Sound - Lost In Thought is making me feel eargasms