It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gojira - Vacuity
Der freie Fall mit: Baerbel Wardetzki (Thema: "Narzissmus")
Hubrid - Cosmic Memories
Nice music.
Anthrax - "Among the Living"
ANNO 1503 OST [Full] Game Soundtrack - Old Version
Starbound - Vast Immortal Suns (Ben Briggs Remix)
Judas Priest - "Defenders of the Faith"
Split Enz - I Got You
Nomyn - Moonlight
Scorpions - Always Be with You
The new Lindsey Stirling album (link to a compiling page so you can listen on whichever platform you prefer).

Honestly, I think that this might be her finest album. The debut album is strong, with a few tracks that don't quite do it for me; the follow-up, Shatter Me, is a solid one as well, but in my experience (having followed Stirling pretty much since the beginning) lost something by simple virtue of familiarity. To me, Brave Enough is the low point of her career, with some tracks suffering from excessive studio mixing and/or featured artists that sometimes drown out what should be the star of the show - the violin. Artemis corrects that and goes a step beyond in being the most coherent whole album that Ms. Stirling has released as far as I am concerned, with an effortless combination of familiar, surprising and featured elements.
Cocteau Twins - Lorelei
Teddy Pendergrass - Love T.K.O.
LAST OPTION: WALKTHROUGH Piranha Becken TV