It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pat Metheny Group - Last Train Home

No gaming today, got an annoying headache so marathoning JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt instead (the song is the anime ending theme. You can watch it free on Crunchyroll)
Morbid Angel - "Blessed are the Sick"

In remembrance of Richard Brunelle (died Sept. 23th)

R.I.P.
Relaxing Music Mix | Beautiful Piano | Best of Anthony Greninger
Justin Hayward - Forever Autumn
The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
Post edited October 01, 2019 by Trooper1270
EthanRed - Midnight Terror
low rated
Also his entire catalog is more or less decent or better than decent, if anyone likes this song and wants more. ....another great one.

"You can be what you want to be...choose a name, pick a number....who the hell needs biology, when your choices can set you free...."

(Warning: the second link may trigger some as per it's making light of such)
Post edited October 01, 2019 by GameRager
Sepultura - "Beneath the Remains"
Metallica Nothing else matters
Lee Kerslake was on my mind recently and it reminded me of the time I got busted during the 1984 storm season.
Before school suspended for Hurricane Diana, my english teacher told everyone to write a poem about the storm and have it ready for the first day back. I totally forgot about the assignment until about 10 minutes before class. In a panic for something to write to avoid the big goose egg I paraphrased Ozzy's "Little Dolls" altering the prose to be about Diana. That guy (Mr. Hand but more pretentious) fell in love with it and began reading it to all of his other classes until someone finally said, "Dude, I'm pretty sure that's Ozzy."
----------------------------------------------------

Danger Zone!

Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Ozz - I Don't Know (1980)

Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Ozz - Crazy Train (1980)

Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman - Believer (1981)

Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman - Over the Mountain (1981)

Ozzy Osbourne - Diary of a Madman - Diary of a Madman (1981)
Post edited October 02, 2019 by HampsterStyle
Fearofdark - Motorway
Terrorluege 9/11 - Geheimdienstmord in Berlin - Epstein und die Dienste | Das 3. Jahrtausend #32
KYUSS - Welcome To SKy Valley
Glad I found this gem of a cover. Even Marcus Siepen (Blind Guardian guitarist) praised it in the comment section.
Blind Guardian "Curse My Name" Acoustic Cover by M. Mau, M. Schnella, J. Kommnick, R. Wagels)
Post edited October 02, 2019 by user deleted
Taylor Davis' (violin) older album, Odyssey, my favorite of her work.
Winter's Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mb5mu_JO9Q