It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Talk About It" by Mike Perry and Hot Shade ;D
Missed everyone. I had an evil flu/fever for days that just broke. At one point my fever was 103 °F even with reduction medicine - totally sucked. My transmission still has a phantom P1776 code that's proving to be more difficult than it should but the tenacity is still intact so hopefully soon.
I need another on the industrial playlist to [url=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGPsV7M0yXd8iC21szh4xPAieD9IiW9n9]lift the spirits. :)

----------------------------------------------------

...And This is What the Devil Does!

KMFDM - What Do You Know Deutschland? - What Do You Know? (1986)

Ministry - The Land of Rape and Honey - You Know What You Are (1988)

Nine Inch Nails - The Crow Soundtrack - Dead Souls (1994)
Cover of Joy Division - Licht und Blindheit - Dead Souls (1980)

Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole - You Know Who You Are (1990)

Revolting Cocks - Big Sexy Land - You Often Forget (Malignant) (1986)

Derived from post 6464 Wiz Khalifa with Charlie Puth - Furious 7 Soundtrack - See You Again (2015)
Post edited January 27, 2022 by HampsterStyle
Listening to Giant Drag's 2005 album, Hearts and Unicorns while I work. :P

Here's the single to their/her album, in case someone's interested:

Kevin Is Gay
Attack on Titan - Wings of Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzKa0NTacGk
25 years ago today, Pearl Jam's MTV Unplugged special was taped in Queens, New York.

https://www.facebook.com/PearlJam/videos/10155103483382485/
ENIGMA " Mea Culpa" (platinum version)

Edit:
Enigma - Sadeness (Full Version)
Post edited March 17, 2017 by viperfdl
The Cheetahmen theme (from Action 52). The game may have been horrible, but the one music track (when it actually works properly) is actually rather catchy. There's a nice orchestral version on YouTube.

Crazy Bus title theme, but only a little, because it sounds *awful*. (Somebody in the aleatoric music thread mentioned this game.) Somebody actually made a 10 hour video of this random garbage; I don't think anybody capable of hearing would be able to sit through that video with the sound on.

Metroid 2 music. Some of the later tracks do something interesting; instead of having the whole track repeat after a certain length of time, different sound channels repeat after different lengths of time, creating an interesting effect. (See "Omega Metroid Territory", "Metroid Nest", and (I believe) "Metroid Hatchling".

Also, for something more conventional, The Elder Scrolls: Arena has some nice music. I particularly like the rain theme, the winter theme, and the theme that plays when you break into a house.
Migala - Tucson, Game Over
Pearl Jam - I Am Mine
Chuck Berry's Greatest Hits

RIP
Counting Crows' Daytrotter sessions.
Brant Bjork - Stackt
Keep On Believing - Danglin

Hope it's not such a crime or folly to listen to this as to chase for the money, healthy count of times.
Kazusa & Shingo Nakamura - Dice (ambient mix)
Post edited March 20, 2017 by Sn0wGl0be
Sigur Rós - Valtari