It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ACDC-Jailbreak
LinustheBold: I'm listening to Judas playing Din's Curse on Twitch. It's a little weird since I can't watch it - I'm at work - but it sounds like fun.
Cool.

How can I find his channel?
LinustheBold: I'm listening to Judas playing Din's Curse on Twitch. It's a little weird since I can't watch it - I'm at work - but it sounds like fun.
monkeydelarge: How can I find his channel?
It's what they played on Twitch after the GOG question-and-answer session - I don't know if it's archived or not, but it was fun to hear. I guess if you can't find it over there, you can always drop Judas a note and ask if he knows if it is in the archives.
Mastodon - Stargasm

Enslaved - Death in the Eyes of Dawn

Behemoth - Alas, Lord is Upon Me.
Floydinizer: Dang that snare would be perfect for hip-hop sampling!
Hello friend! I agree. :)

Floydinizer: Also, don't know if you're aware, but there was a Windows 'error' sound at around 1:05 in the recording of Prince Paul & The Swingin' Imperials. It caught me off guard and I checked all my programs to see what was wrong, then I remembered I'm not using Windows.
Yeah it's unfortunate but it isn't my rip. Aside from the ripper's error it's still hard to find it in that quality.

Floydinizer: By the huge variety of music you're always posting, I'm guessing you have an entire basement full of vinyls, right? :p
I used to have a massive collection of vinyl but between theft and a house fire I had around the mid 90's I'm without most of it now. The fire happened not too long after my first marriage dissolved so it had that extra bit of sting to it. Although the heat and flames made short work of my collection and belongings that fire refused to take me. I was actually on fire when I escaped and had to roll around on the ground to put the flames out. I honestly should've died in that fire yet I walked away with only a blister on my heel. The training from <i>Smokey Bear</i> during my childhood (stop, drop, and roll) turned out to be a lifesaver. :) On the upside I did manage to salvage some of my CD's.
------------------------

Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We <span class="bold">Star</span>ted From
Origins of this tune: The Javells Feat. Nosmo King - Goodbye Nothing To Say

or

King David &amp; the <span class="bold">Slave</span>s - I've Been Told
Post edited October 20, 2014 by HampsterStyle
Cougar Synth - Weird Fantasy (Betamaxx Remix)
Bauhaus: Telegram Sam (T.Rex cover). I'm not actually listening to it, it's just stuck in my head...not that I'm complaining.
HampsterStyle: Yeah it's unfortunate but it isn't my rip. Aside from the ripper's error it's still hard to find it in that quality.
Oh, I just put two and two together and assumed it was ripped from your own collection.

HampsterStyle: I used to have a massive collection of vinyl but between theft and a house fire I had around the mid 90's I'm without most of it now. The fire happened not too long after my first marriage dissolved so it had that extra bit of sting to it. Although the heat and flames made short work of my collection and belongings that fire refused to take me. I was actually on fire when I escaped and had to roll around on the ground to put the flames out. I honestly should've died in that fire yet I walked away with only a blister on my heel. The training from <i>Smokey Bear</i> during my childhood (stop, drop, and roll) turned out to be a lifesaver. :) On the upside I did manage to salvage some of my CD's.
I couldn't even imagine what it's like to feel such loss, but I'm very sorry to hear about it.
Still, atleast the 'stop, drop and roll' technique worked :) I'm not sure, but I could imagine that it's what South Park parodied with that 'Duck and Cover' video on how to protect yourself from a lava avalanche from an exploding volcano.
Glad to hear that the real thing had some merit to it :)

This starts out brilliantly. Those guitar breaks have that funk sound, which I've so often tried to emulate on my own guitar.
Another band with a great guitar sound, which I'm sure you're aware of are The Meters. Actually the whole band sounds fantastic, but I can't get enough of that guitar.

Also, since you're on GOG, I'm sure you've played the game that's so very relevant to this kind of music, Interstate '76?
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Floydinizer
Vomitory - A Lesson In Virulence
Paul van der Valk - Hybris
Laura Moisio - J&auml;&auml;hyv&auml;iset

really digging it.
neighbours yelling at each other

Does that count? :P
Agony Intro Theme
Crasher-Vania by Starbomb.

Now I realize how Dracula felt every time Simon Belmont showed up.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Bakuryuha
Perturbator - Miami Disco