It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Investigated Cyberpunk movies, The Matrix, The Terminator, Dredd, Tron Legacy, Robocop seem to be considered Cyberpunk, probably why I like all of them so much. Also says cyberpunk on the back cover of The Crow.
bad_fur_day1: Investigated Cyberpunk movies, The Matrix, The Terminator, Dredd, Tron Legacy, Robocop seem to be considered Cyberpunk, probably why I like all of them so much. Also says cyberpunk on the back cover of The Crow.
Eh, never considered robocop cyberpunk. It was more of a fictional, alternate present time.
bad_fur_day1: Investigated Cyberpunk movies, The Matrix, The Terminator, Dredd, Tron Legacy, Robocop seem to be considered Cyberpunk, probably why I like all of them so much. Also says cyberpunk on the back cover of The Crow.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Eh, never considered robocop cyberpunk. It was more of a fictional, alternate present time.
I think Robocop fits right in- robots, cyber-enchanced main character, corporations running a dystopian world- it's all very cyberpunk-y. It's The Terminator being called cyberpunk that got me surprised.
Post edited May 19, 2017 by Breja
pimpmonkey2382.313: Eh, never considered robocop cyberpunk. It was more of a fictional, alternate present time.
Breja: I think Robocop fits right in- robots, cyber-enchanced main character, corporations running a dystopian world- it's all very cyberpunk-y. It's The Terminator being called cyberpunk that got me surprised.
Mainly the robots is about the only thing "future-istic" about it, though I consider actual cyberpunk quite a bit further in the future.
Breja: I'm on the fence whether Gattaca is cyberpunk...
I for one would definitively not call Gattaca cyberpunk, but it is indeed a ridiculously good movie.

Breja: ...a ton of fun, like The Fortress with Cristopher Lambert..
As a child, this was the first movie where I had seen that gauntlet machinegun, and because of it, it will always be one of my favorites.

Breja: ...Omega Doom with Rutger Hauer
Never heard of this one, but Rutger Hauer starred in some ridiculously good action/fantasy/science fiction movies. Blind Fury, Ladyhawk, Blade Runner(needs no mention) and the one with the explosives collars(I can't remember the name), so it's going on my list. Thank you for that.
Post edited May 19, 2017 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: and the one with the explosives collars(I can't remember the name), so it's going on my list. Thank you for that.
Wedlock
MadalinStroe: and the one with the explosives collars(I can't remember the name), so it's going on my list. Thank you for that.
mechmouse: Wedlock
Yup, that's the one!
I can't believe I forgot to mention: watch Psycho Pass as soon as you can. :)

One of the best cyberpunk experiences I've ever had.