It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Press any and all buttons.

Ok, so that mildly successful book (now a major motion picture) may have totally hijacked that phrase but it didn't coin it or anything. Besides, it's SO appropriate for this Weekly Sale, what with the SNK coin-op classics dominating the lineup. We're talking heavy-hitters here, like METAL SLUG, THE LAST BLADE, and KING OF FIGHTERS, among others.

That's not all, however. Alongside these arcade legends, you will find the delightfully goofy rhythm/RPG Metronomicon, the skyscraper-builder Project Highrise, plenty of Team17 classics, and of course SPAZ 2, the space-faring action/strategy in a galaxy crawling with all kinds of threats.

The Weekly Sale ends May 21, 10 PM UTC.
And let's pop this into the forum.
Metronomicon and Ziggurat are awesome.

Tales of Maj'Eyal is incredibly awesome, highly recommended even if you hate roguelikes (no resource depletion / death spiral, variable monster strength, optional limited/unlimited lives) AND it's got a brand new expansion coming out May 16.
Was waiting for a sale on Tales of Maj'Eyal to try it out. Just bought it. Apparently there's a new expansion/dlc coming out for it in 2 days as well. Hopefully that's coming to GOG.

Edit: Nevermind. Just noticed at the end of the trailer for the expansion it says it's coming to GOG as well.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by user deleted
Does anybody know if any of the Worms games, have an actual singleplayer campaign?

I know that Worms Forts: Under Siege, has a singleplayer component, but that is limited to a series of, completely unrelated, puzzle levels. I'm interested in a proper campaign.
Looks like a historical low for Larry series.
I'll think about it.
Starmaker: Ziggurat
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Great games!
It that the cheapest discount yet for 1nsane and igi 2?
low rated
deleted
unisol2k1: It that the cheapest discount yet for 1nsane and igi 2?
1nsane - https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207658658

igi 2 - https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207658666

Lowest in a while.

Hope this helps
Post edited May 14, 2018 by drmike
unisol2k1: It that the cheapest discount yet for 1nsane and igi 2?
drmike: 1nsane - https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207658658

igi 2 - https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207658666

Lowest in a while.

Hope this helps
thx. 1nsane looks great, but i allready have igi 2, must check if its working on win 10, if not, than i buy the gog version, thx again for the info. :)
Post edited May 14, 2018 by unisol2k1
GOG.com: plenty of Team17 classics
I see Sheltered is in the sale. Has it been updated?

The only reason I have been avoiding it is because of all the complaints in the reviews from a few years ago saying the GOG version hasn't been updated. This is important to me. My #1 point I make when asking a developer to put their DRM-free games on GOG is the fact GOG Galaxy keeps my games updated for me, automatically. If GOG doesn't keep the games updated, then Galaxy can perform automatic updates, and I have no good reason to wait until I can buy DRM-free games from GOG instead of from somewhere else.

Here's an example:

RimWorld: I could use some backup to explain why - I want it on GOG.com : /r/gog

I hope "Good OLD Games" is not supposed to be the punchline of a joke about GOG never updating games.
Post edited May 14, 2018 by badon
Starmaker: Ziggurat
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Vythonaut: Great games!
You and I tend to agree on games but I didn't like Ziggurat. It didn't really seem to have a point and set itself up for more of a MP game, which I would imagine it excels at.

but OT I guess I'll snag that London DLC for Highrise even though I rarely play it.
Post edited May 14, 2018 by tinyE
Vythonaut: Great games!
tinyE: You and I tend to agree on games but I didn't like Ziggurat. It didn't really seem to have a point and set itself up for more of a MP game, which I would imagine it excels at.

but OT I guess I'll snag that London DLC for Highrise even though I rarely play it.
And what about Tales of Maj'Eyal?
GOG.com: Press any and all buttons.
Ah! That's how I do it for the rhythm games. Unfortunately for my vastly noob self, that still didn't turn out so well. ^_^;