It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stardock's immersive strategies up to 75% off!

Now, who doesn't enjoy a bit of a strategic challenge every once in awhile? Good thing is, you can find it in all sorts of battlegrounds in this <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>! It sure awaits you in the wars raging across the fantasy lands of Fallen Enchantress. Just add a strong dash of RPG to your turn-based tactics, customize your units like a proper leader, and you're ready to ruin or rule entire kingdoms.

In space, things are no less chaotic. There are several Galactic Civilizations going at each other's throats and to prevail in this vast sandbox you must be more cunning than the best of them and always stay one step ahead. No pressure.

But strategy is not only needed in war - it's also the backbone of a delicately-balanced, beautifully maintained economy. It's how your Offworld Trading Company manages to dominate the competition and become the most successful business on Mars.

There's more – including Ashes of the Singularity Escalation, Star Control, and Sorcerer King - Rivals – up to 75% off. Plus, stay tuned for new games and deals this Friday!
The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until January 23, 5:00 PM GMT.
Always good to see a good deal Mac and Linux games in a promo/sale.
Stardock promo ? :(

Passing .
Painted_Doll: Stardock promo ? :(

Passing .
So do I. It's another buy DLCs incentive galore.
Let's hope for some attractive weekend additions.
Post edited January 16, 2017 by DeMignon
Vythonaut: Actually, I own the Trinity edition (retail version), it's the one before Rebellion. Want to ask something specific, I may be able to help you. As for the patch, visit the following link: https://www.gog.com/forum/sins_of_a_solar_empire_rebellion/changelog
I saw that link, but I've read that there was a patch v1.86 for Sins of a Solar Empire. Will GOG get that patch soon?

Also, how does Rebellion compare to Trinity?
Stardock games are only worth purchasing when they release the final version containing all patches and DLC.

They want you to purchase then they put out other version of a game(s) as stand-alone titles with fixes in them.

Really dislike how they milk customers over and over.

Save your money and wait for the final Ultimate version of SD games. Even then give pause and think hard if it is worth your hard earned cash.
My wallet likes this sale. There's no Linux support, and nothing I feel compelled to play enough that I'm willing to gamble on WINE.
Faithful: Stardock games are only worth purchasing when they release the final version containing all patches and DLC.
They want you to purchase then they put out other version of a game(s) as stand-alone titles with fixes in them.
Really dislike how they milk customers over and over.
Save your money and wait for the final Ultimate version of SD games. Even then give pause and think hard if it is worth your hard earned cash.
Same is true for Paradox.

Anyway so many DLCs not included and undiscounted, so I can skip most of the sale.
Another Stardock special...at least mix in some other games :P See you next week. Passing as well.
I might have gotten Fallen Enchantress Ultimate if it had been at 67% as it was during previous sales. Curiously, as pointed out by jamyskis, it's cheaper to buy the base game and upgarde to ultimate right now.

Discount bug or sale feature? =P
Post edited January 16, 2017 by mistermumbles
Meh, nothing, would of picked up rivals, didn't like the price for the paid upgrade bullshit.
Maybe next sale.......
DeMignon: Let's hope for some attractive weekend additions.
Anything but not Interplay or Topware .
Would have bought Rivals, if my permanent 50% discount had been applied to the sale price... as it should be for a DLC/patch for the game I've already paid for.
For those who may not have noticed, a new piece of (free) DLC for Ashes of the Singularity was released here last week. Strangely, there was no news post about it (not even an update of an old one!), and I didn't see anyone mention it in the general forum.
We still don't have the October 14th update for Sorcerer King Rivals here on GoG.

GoG has 2.012
Steam has 2.0.2
Post edited January 16, 2017 by tremere110
IronArcturus: Also, how does Rebellion compare to Trinity?
To put it simple, Rebellion is Trinity with much more ooomph. That means better graphics, new factions (Rebel/Loyalist) for each of the races (Advent, TEC, Vasari), new capital & corvette ships, new "Titan" class ships (think of the definition of massive and multiply it by two), some new scenarios & maps. Oh, and two DLCs.... let's not forget that.

Anyway, Rebellion is a standalone expansion for the Trinity and as it includes all previous stuff, I don't see why someone should choose Trinity anyway (especially now that Rebellion is sold with a big discount).