It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stardock's immersive strategies up to 75% off!

Now, who doesn't enjoy a bit of a strategic challenge every once in awhile? Good thing is, you can find it in all sorts of battlegrounds in this <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>! It sure awaits you in the wars raging across the fantasy lands of Fallen Enchantress. Just add a strong dash of RPG to your turn-based tactics, customize your units like a proper leader, and you're ready to ruin or rule entire kingdoms.

In space, things are no less chaotic. There are several Galactic Civilizations going at each other's throats and to prevail in this vast sandbox you must be more cunning than the best of them and always stay one step ahead. No pressure.

But strategy is not only needed in war - it's also the backbone of a delicately-balanced, beautifully maintained economy. It's how your Offworld Trading Company manages to dominate the competition and become the most successful business on Mars.

There's more – including Ashes of the Singularity Escalation, Star Control, and Sorcerer King - Rivals – up to 75% off. Plus, stay tuned for new games and deals this Friday!
The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until January 23, 5:00 PM GMT.
[BUG]
The promo lasts only 7 days, aka 6 hours shorter.

Countdown in homepage is 7D 05:33,
but promo page only showed 6D 23:33
Why doesn't the sale include the DLC for Ashes of the Singularity, Galactic Civilizations III, and Offworld Trading Company?
SeduceMePlz: Why doesn't the sale include the DLC for Ashes of the Singularity, Galactic Civilizations III, and Offworld Trading Company?
so that GOG can make more monies /s
On the Promo page, Sorcerer King - Rivals is listed as 40% off ($17.99), on the actual game page it's 50% off ($14.99). Which one is it? :)
Fallen Enchantress vanilla + Upgrade to Ultimate Edition = €15.18

Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition = €19.99

Okaaaaaaay, then. Anyway, a couple of games that I'm mildly curious about (Ashes of the Singularity, GalCiv 3) but no prices here to really motivate me into making a purchase. I've kinda lost interest in buying games that I might play in the future just for the sake of their being cheap.
Post edited January 16, 2017 by jamyskis
Sorcerer King: Rivals is out of date since 15 October.
GOG's last version was 27 September.

Some small but effective/needed changes were made in the missing update.
michev: On the Promo page, Sorcerer King - Rivals is listed as 40% off ($17.99), on the actual game page it's 50% off ($14.99). Which one is it? :)
Do you own the original Sorcerer King? If so, then you'll have a permanent 50% discount on Rivals.
michev: On the Promo page, Sorcerer King - Rivals is listed as 40% off ($17.99), on the actual game page it's 50% off ($14.99). Which one is it? :)
it means you have the original Sorcerer King and you're permanently entitled to 50% off upgrade price, since Rivals is a DLC... just released as standalone game, as per Stardock's extremely annoying DLC policy.
Well, in previous sale i got all Tex Murphy games and Realms of Haunting. This one well... Maybe i'll get all Star Control games...
Andrey82: Well, in previous sale i got all Tex Murphy games and Realms of Haunting. This one well... Maybe i'll get all Star Control games...
Remember that Ur-Quan Masters (renamed Star Control II) is (legit) free and arguably a better version than the Star Control II still being sold. If you want 1 though it's still useful to get it here :)
Has anyone tried that Sins of a Solar Empire game? Which patch does it currently use?
SeduceMePlz: Why doesn't the sale include the DLC for Ashes of the Singularity, Galactic Civilizations III, and Offworld Trading Company?
te_lanus: so that GOG can make more monies /s
No, it's because DLCs suck and GOGstaff don't want us to buy them. They're actually protecting us, you fools! :P Joking aside, it's a good promo and certainly SoaSE: Rebellion is an entertaining game (just keep in mind this is no Homeworld!).
Andrey82: Maybe i'll get all Star Control games...
1. Buy Star Control 1+2.
2. Pretend Star Control 3 doesn't exist.
3. Ignore Star Control 1.
4. Download and play The Ur-Quan Masters (open source remake of Star Control 2).
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Sins of a Solar Empire game? Which patch does it currently use?
Actually, I own the Trinity edition (retail version), it's the one before Rebellion. Want to ask something specific, I may be able to help you. As for the patch, visit the following link: https://www.gog.com/forum/sins_of_a_solar_empire_rebellion/changelog
Post edited January 16, 2017 by Vythonaut