It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Look who's here!

UPDATE: So Adult Swim have decided to crash our party and you know what, we are totally ok with that! Especially since they're bringing notorious good-timers like Headlander, Kingsway, Battle Chef Brigade, and Westerado along. Oh, and Rain World. That one's also pretty cool, once you get to know it. Just don't let it near the buffet.

Sales, amirite? It's hard to tell when one ends and another begins, these days. It's like a constant parade of games, dancing along the beat with big, shiny signs around their necks advertising irresistible discounts. Sure, every now and then a new face joins in the fun. But how to spot them? Here, try using this Weekly Sale, containing several games which have not participated for awhile!

Part puzzle/adventure, part platformer, all hilariously warped pandemonium! Use your trippy mind-reading powers and swap thoughts around like stickers to escape your shady pursuers and find a way to Stick it to the Man!.

A bleak tale of survival against The Long Dark, where resources are scarce, nature is unforgiving, and the cold your only companion. Make the best of it until permadeath gets you.

Sentient. Corn. That not enough for you? Fine. How about the fact that there's a grumpy teddy bear, secret underground facilities, environmental puzzles, and quite possibly a Maize somewhere around here?

The Weekly sale ends April 02, 10 PM UTC.
JavierMC: Another insulting discount on The Long Dark, after seeing it at 75% on other stores AND included in bundles.
Well dev, if you read this, you lost my money forever.
We're not pirates. Those already got the game. We're trying to pay for it and you keep treating us like second class customers. The DRM-free tax strikes again.
If you're on Steam, hit me up for a friend request over there. I have an unredeemed key from Humble Monthly you can have.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hippyshake/
deja65: Screamer 4x4 is on sale once again.... Very interesting and fun game.
Vythonaut: I agree; i've been holding back for a long time because i thought it would not be an interesting game for someone that is knee deep into hardcore racing sims, but i was wrong; the game is super fun and the physics are quite good. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a slower paced & technical offroad game.
This game is as hardcore as it gets.The physics system is extremely detailed for the year 2000.Different amounts of traction for each tire,variable grip levels depending on the angle of approach and weather conditions.Pretty advanced stuff for that time.The only thing that can make this game a bit more arcade is the fact that you can turn of damage.Bought it in a heartbeat when it came to GOG.Still have my boxed copy somewhere ;).Cheers
low rated
deleted
drealmer7: the pro pinball games are the best pinball games

my cds still work, I should make backup ISOs out of them some day
Well i have timeschock on a bravo screenfun cd though it probably isn't drm free, the other 2 i don't have for now i wishlisted the BRUSA pinball game and the the third one fantastic journey i am not sure about it if i should buy that one or not.
And i did love timeschock pinball game
SpiderFighter: If you're on Steam, hit me up for a friend request over there. I have an unredeemed key from Humble Monthly you can have.
Thanks for the offer. Really. But at this point it's more about how they treat us, you know?. I wanted to have it drm free but these devs don't really like the idea.
SpiderFighter: If you're on Steam, hit me up for a friend request over there. I have an unredeemed key from Humble Monthly you can have.
JavierMC: Thanks for the offer. Really. But at this point it's more about how they treat us, you know?. I wanted to have it drm free but these devs don't really like the idea.
No worries. I absolutely get it. The offer stands if you change your mind. :)
drealmer7: the pro pinball games are the best pinball games

my cds still work, I should make backup ISOs out of them some day
Fonzer: Well i have timeschock on a bravo screenfun cd though it probably isn't drm free, the other 2 i don't have for now i wishlisted the BRUSA pinball game and the the third one fantastic journey i am not sure about it if i should buy that one or not.
And i did love timeschock pinball game
I've spent many hours playing fantastic journey - cd copy - and haven't been anywhere near completing the journey yet. One of my fav pinball games.
Has anyone tried that Balrum game? Does it have any randomization?
(Double post deleted)
Post edited March 26, 2018 by SpiderFighter
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Balrum game? Does it have any randomization?
I've been on the fence for that one for a while. I LOVE the idea of it (building up your homestead and character as you see fit) but I'm afraid in practice it'll be just OCD click collecting everything.

Anyone know if The Long Dark campaign is complete yet? Been wanting this one FOREVER and am holding off until the single player is done. I know the sandbox is supposed to be awesome but I just like something a bit more "directed."

And this is driving me nuts - it's not on sale, but what's the name of that 'Mech game here with a similar art style to Lost Sea? I saw Lost Sea and immediately thought of it, but for the life of me can't remember the name. You build a mech from like cartoony bits of wood or metal or scraps you find off of other mechs. They're not "modern" mechs at all - more like cartoon ones build out of logs and such.

Also, anyone ever play a game on Playstation (2?) called Steambot Chronicles? Wish I never traded that one in!
Sorry GOG, but can you fix the fact that Ash of Gods doesn't show up in the new releases ANYWHERE. Click on 'new' on the home page - nothing; click on store -> new releases - nothing.
high rated
The following games have not been on sale for over a year but appear in the new weekly...
Catacombs Pack
DEADBOLT
Deadly Tower of Monsters, The
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
InFlux
Lost Sea
Pro Pinball Big Race USA
Pro Pinball Fantastic Journey
Pro Pinball Timeshock
Screamer 4x4
Stick It to the Man!
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Vangers
Post edited March 26, 2018 by RWarehall
micktiegs_8: Sorry GOG, but can you fix the fact that Ash of Gods doesn't show up in the new releases ANYWHERE. Click on 'new' on the home page - nothing; click on store -> new releases - nothing.
Should be fixed in about 6-10 minutes :)
Long Live The Queen feels like I need a PhD to play it. :/
Huniepop is a blast, though. I hope GOG eventually considers GalGun one day.
PaterAlf: Nice concept for a sale. But then you include a game like 140 that have been on sale just one week ago???
Perhaps they just have a lot of copies and try to get rid of them.