It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A grand collection of legendary classics up to 75% off!

Voodoo dolls, neon-lit speedbikes, sunken-faced desperados, intrepid archaeologists, a kooky cast of talking animals - the Disney catalog just has it all! Whether you've been gaming since your salad days or recently picked up the bestest of habits, this <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> is carefully engineered to bring back memories or help build awesome new ones!

Losing yourself in the world of TRON 2.0 is as easy and satisfying as riding a light-cycle. A fine-tuned fusion of FPS, intense racing sequences, and an intriguing story set inside this immersive digital universe that still captivates anyone who makes the jump.

It's hard for an understated gem like Loom to shine, while standing among such beloved point & click classics as the Monkey Islands or Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. And yet once you enter its solemn world, deftly woven with music and wondrous acts of magic, you will never truly escape it again.

As always, there's more – including Outlaws, Armed and Dangerous, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and The Lion King, up to 75% off! Plus, stay tuned for a second batch of deals this Friday!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale: Disney</span> will last until March 6, 5PM UTC.
HypersomniacLive: NEWS: Weekly Sale - 10-25% off for overpriced, and regionally priced on top, 25yrs old games

Time to pull an Impaler26?
Impaler26: Why you little... :P

:D
You're way too predictable mate. :P

BTW, how many games do you have on Steam and on GOG? On Steam you must have half the catalog or something. ;)
Post edited February 27, 2017 by tfishell
LOL, don't waste my time...
Attachments:
gog.png (182 Kb)
Would love to buy the classic Monkey Island, won't support any special/remastered editions (not even if they include the original) though. Meh, why don't we get a choice?
Strange, I have nothing on whishlist from the sale. Will wait for another sale with games I want to have here.
Maybe Friday we will see some Star Wars games added to the sale, who know. Only God, I mean GOG.
Post edited February 27, 2017 by OraEtLabora
tfishell: BTW, how many games do you have on Steam and on GOG? On Steam you must have half the catalog or something. ;)
I have 765 games on GOG and 3.631 on Steam. Yep, i'm a fool who bought way too many games for years. :D
guppy44: I second (or third, fourth, fifth... or whatever number we're up to now) wanting to see Curse of Monkey Island and Full Throttle here. :D
Seemannsdaemlack: The remastered version of Full Throttle will be released this year.
And it's the right weekly promo to release MI3 :-)
And I will snap Full Throttle up in a heartbeat. :)
tfishell: BTW, how many games do you have on Steam and on GOG? On Steam you must have half the catalog or something. ;)
Impaler26: I have 765 games on GOG and 3.631 on Steam. Yep, i'm a fool who bought way too many games for years. :D
Dam son. At least you've supported/are supporting GOG. :P
Vainamoinen: Is this the right thread to incessantly whine for Curse of Monkey Island?
Even if it isn't, I'm going to join you anyways :)

Curse of Monkey Island PLEASE!!!!!!

Might as well whine for Escape from Monkey Island while we're at it
Vainamoinen: Is this the right thread to incessantly whine for Curse of Monkey Island?
IwubCheeze: Even if it isn't, I'm going to join you anyways :)

Curse of Monkey Island PLEASE!!!!!!

Might as well whine for Escape from Monkey Island while we're at it
I'm with you guys, even though I think they might wait to remaster it. Still, BRING US THE ORIGINAL!
And now I find myself with a copy of Afterlife. Hope I have fun. :)
Aladdin, The Lion King and The Jungle Book are 20+ years old and only 15% off!? Stop it, Disney...just stop. Do some HD versions and THEN we'll understand.
With Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb I complete the Indy games at a fair price. For the over-priced titles: the price will eventually drop. I'm fine as long it's not 10 € here and 0.50 cents on Steam. Aladdin and the Lion King are Megadrive games I'd rather play on my smartphone or tablet. I wonder who might want a Windows/Linux port today. Maybe some people like the idea of their children repeating their old game experience.
Cecco: I wonder who might want a Windows/Linux port today. Maybe some people like the idea of their children repeating their old game experience.
These are DOS games, not Mega Drive ports. And yes, there are people (like me, for example) who are very happy to have them here, in particular for linux. Needless to say, I purchased all of them on release date.
OzzieMonkey: I'm with you guys, even though I think they might wait to remaster it.
Not happening. Disney hasn't shown an interest in remaking LucasArts games or rather: Is definitely interested in still making money with those licenses, but will not finance additional development. The one LAEC remake we got after LucasArts was shut down was Day of the Tentacle, and Double Fine will go on to remake Full Throttle in the same way. But those are originally Tim Schafer's games, and it's all on Tim Schafer's tab. The same can not happen with Monkey Island 3.

Meanwhile, Ron Gilbert is incessantly tweeting at Disney to sell him (yes, "sell him") the Monkey Island license. But if that, for an obscure reason, ever happens, we're getting an entirely alternative Monkey Island 3. Not a remake of the first attempt. :)