It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A grand collection of legendary classics up to 75% off!

Voodoo dolls, neon-lit speedbikes, sunken-faced desperados, intrepid archaeologists, a kooky cast of talking animals - the Disney catalog just has it all! Whether you've been gaming since your salad days or recently picked up the bestest of habits, this <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> is carefully engineered to bring back memories or help build awesome new ones!

Losing yourself in the world of TRON 2.0 is as easy and satisfying as riding a light-cycle. A fine-tuned fusion of FPS, intense racing sequences, and an intriguing story set inside this immersive digital universe that still captivates anyone who makes the jump.

It's hard for an understated gem like Loom to shine, while standing among such beloved point & click classics as the Monkey Islands or Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. And yet once you enter its solemn world, deftly woven with music and wondrous acts of magic, you will never truly escape it again.

As always, there's more – including Outlaws, Armed and Dangerous, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and The Lion King, up to 75% off! Plus, stay tuned for a second batch of deals this Friday!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale: Disney</span> will last until March 6, 5PM UTC.
IDPLAY: I am sure Lion King is supposed to be 75% off

Atleast the news post makes it sound like it should be.
That is also what I thought -- then I proceeded to come here and talk about it.
high rated
Maybe somebody confused the numbers: Aladdin should be 85 % off instead of 15 %, Stunt Island 90 % off instead of lousy 10 %... seriously, that's a really poor excuse for a sale otherwise.
Chandoraa: 10%? 15%? C'mon, GOG, stop wasting my time. What happened to you? You used to be cool! I'd almost prefer you'd stick to the occasional Insomina Sale instead of hitting us with these pointless non-discounts two times a week. Those might be cool for "the other store", but we're supposed to have standards here. We used to, anyway.
Don't forget there will be more games on friday. Given what's left of Disney's catalog they'll be all or most Star Wars games.

Maybe I'll be able to snag KotOR2 at a whooping, astounding, astonishing, impressive 10% or even 15% off. Wheeee!
Cadaver747: Hmm... I want Alladin 75% price drop, maybe I'm crazy to even think about it
No, you´re not - these games are too expensive on a full price - 50 percent discount would be enough though.
IDPLAY: I am sure Lion King is supposed to be 75% off

Atleast the news post makes it sound like it should be.
Nope, that’s marketing jargon for you. ‘Up to 75%’ doesn’t mean that all of the games have to be discounted by that amount. As long as at least one game is, the statement is true.
ciemnogrodzianin: Wonderful set of classics! (ʘ‿ʘ) Half of them on my wishlist. Thanks, GOG!

Someone told me that soundtrack of Outlaws is absolutely amazing. And - from what I've checked on YouTube - you should definitely check this game for just the single reason of music, creating incredible atmosphere of Wild West.
The music is absolutely terrific! It's done in the style of Enio Morricone's soundtracks for Sergio Leone's westerns. I sometimes listen to it even if I'm not playing the game.
I played Armed and Dangerous on the original Xbox many years ago. I wonder if it still holds up today..
Nice! I grabbed The Dig and Outlaws.
I still wait for an opportunity to pick Disney's cartoon-based platformers but current release schedule of classics on GOG already drains too much money. Hopefuly summer holiday season will be more suitable for that...
Post edited February 27, 2017 by tburger
high rated
Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book are still ridiculously overpriced and under-discounted.
Wishbone: Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book are still ridiculously overpriced and under-discounted.
agreed.

at $6/5, they are /almost/ impulse buys.

at $10, they're "are you serious?!" listings.
Accatone: Nice! I grabbed The Dig and Outlaws.
+1 [i wish i could give you more] for the dig.

the dig is amazing, all these years later. [maybe not so much for the sometimes esoteric puzzles which - in a way - feed the theme of the game, but absolutely for the thoughtfulness and calmness of the game and the way it presents these very heavy, thoughtful ideas about mortality.

i wish we had more games that were as thought provoking as this.
Post edited February 27, 2017 by lostwolfe
I have to admit, I agree that the pricing on Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book is still too high. 15% sounds tight indeed compared to the headline discount of 15%.

Quite a number of the games I've bought here are not totally "new" purchases - I have them on floppy or CD, sitting in a corner or on a shelf. I only buy them again to save myself the hassle of doing the DOS-Box configuration, so in essence what I FEEL I am paying for is the extra work to make the thing run EASILY. I've got Alladin, I've got shedloads of Star Wars games... you get the point. The current pricing is too high for ME to pay given that I already have most of the games I'd be interested in.

But I would still rather G.O.G. continue in this vein than simply become another Steam reseller. G.O.G. may not be humble, but that's because they don;'t have to be :D

Now drop some prices, please!
high rated
Will the platform games (Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book) ever get a decent discount (at least 50% off)?
high rated
Sure, the deal on the Disney platformers is garbage, but $1.49 US for Loom, The Dig, and other LucasArts classics is GREAT. I'm picking up Loom and Zak Mckracken, because even though I own the FM-towns and PC versions, I just don't feel like screwing with an emulator (or trying to find a computer with a 5.25" disk drive) today..

Also, obligatory bitching about Curse of Monkey Island and Full Throttle.
high rated
Its not GoG fault i think, but the owner of these games that give these "discounts". 8.50 euro for a old DOS game, that most of us own having a hard copy, no way.