It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A grand collection of legendary classics up to 75% off!

Voodoo dolls, neon-lit speedbikes, sunken-faced desperados, intrepid archaeologists, a kooky cast of talking animals - the Disney catalog just has it all! Whether you've been gaming since your salad days or recently picked up the bestest of habits, this <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> is carefully engineered to bring back memories or help build awesome new ones!

Losing yourself in the world of TRON 2.0 is as easy and satisfying as riding a light-cycle. A fine-tuned fusion of FPS, intense racing sequences, and an intriguing story set inside this immersive digital universe that still captivates anyone who makes the jump.

It's hard for an understated gem like Loom to shine, while standing among such beloved point & click classics as the Monkey Islands or Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. And yet once you enter its solemn world, deftly woven with music and wondrous acts of magic, you will never truly escape it again.

As always, there's more – including Outlaws, Armed and Dangerous, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and The Lion King, up to 75% off! Plus, stay tuned for a second batch of deals this Friday!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale: Disney</span> will last until March 6, 5PM UTC.
high rated
joppo: Don't forget there will be more games on friday. Given what's left of Disney's catalog they'll be all or most Star Wars games.

Maybe I'll be able to snag KotOR2 at a whooping, astounding, astonishing, impressive 10% or even 15% off. Wheeee!
Sure, and they'll be at 20%, 40%, 50 at most, which is exactly the reason they're still on my wishlist after being on sale so many times, as opposed to on my backlog. I know I'm not every GOG user, but I'll seldom look twice at anything that's not at least 75% off. It used to work fine, both for people who wanted games on release and for those who were not in a hurry. We're talking years-old games here. Some of them classics, to be sure, but not exactly the latest overhyped must-haves. Who exactly, I wonder, are these 10%s aimed at? If you can pay 9 bucks, you can pay 10. The only explanation is that they want people to impulse-buy several games at once without realizing not all of them have good discounts. Sure, that's only legal and all, but it's dishonest, and definitely not up to the standards of Good Old GOG. Remember worldwide prices? Remember free goodies? Remember full games including all expansions and/or DLC? Well, Pepperidge Farm sure remembers, buddies. Vetaran gognards can only stomach so much, you know.
I second (or third, fourth, fifth... or whatever number we're up to now) wanting to see Curse of Monkey Island and Full Throttle here. :D
TRON 2.0 has reached -75% on Steam, right? I'll grab it when it reaches at least -66% here simply because I have too many games and not enough money.

The discounts for many of the games are NOT competitive, but I think that is Disney's fault, not GOG's.
Post edited February 27, 2017 by tfishell
guppy44: I second (or third, fourth, fifth... or whatever number we're up to now) wanting to see Curse of Monkey Island and Full Throttle here. :D
The remastered version of Full Throttle will be released this year.
And it's the right weekly promo to release MI3 :-)
Wishbone: Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book are still ridiculously overpriced and under-discounted.
Ditto for Stunt Island. And I'm (seriously) not sure if The Incredible Machine Mega Pack is worth it's $9.99 regular price, but at least that contains multiple games, and has a halfway-decent discount.
Random_Coffee: I played Armed and Dangerous on the original Xbox many years ago. I wonder if it still holds up today..
Yes, it does. But not at this pricetag ;)
Wishbone: Aladdin, Lion King and Jungle Book are still ridiculously overpriced and under-discounted.
One day, one day ... I'll grab them. When the discount/price will be reversed as it is now :D
Post edited February 27, 2017 by OraEtLabora
You know what this thread needs? CHEESE!!! You're welcome.
When did Dynamix become part of Disney?
gibbeynator: When did Dynamix become part of Disney?
Never. The game's previous publisher (Playdom) was a subsidiary of Disney till it shut down during September and Disney assumed publishing duties.
Cool - a rare sale.

'Rare' in that in most sales on GOG these days, I already have half (or more) of the titles (and usually the remainder are titles I have previously noted as ones in which I have no interest).

But this sale .. this sale

I don't have *any* of the titles in it.

Will have to look at it more closely... <g>
Come on. Let them earn a penny (in Poland, we say "daj zarobić") (:

It's quite obvious scheme of selling both old re-released games and new titles. There are people who are fine with such a price and they'll pay. It makes GOG happy and healthy, which should make us happy too.

Just stick to your backlog and wait a while. I can promise this Christmas the discount will be better ;)
Aladdin, The Lion King and The Jungle Book are 15% off.

Ha ha. No.

I may pick up Sam and Max, though.
high rated
NEWS: Weekly Sale - 10-25% off for overpriced, and regionally priced on top, 25yrs old games

Time to pull an Impaler26?
HypersomniacLive: NEWS: Weekly Sale - 10-25% off for overpriced, and regionally priced on top, 25yrs old games

Time to pull an Impaler26?
Why you little... :P

:D
Wow! There goes half my wishlist.

*Prepares wallet*