It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's an all-you-can-play buffet!

The Chinese New Year Sale is about to bid us zaijian but don't fret: another delicious Weekly sale is here to keep you pleasantly flummoxed about what to get and when to play it. It's a potpourri of acclaimed heavyweights, distinguished indies and cult oldies you need to check out.

Emerge into a post-apocalyptic Moscow and get nibbled on by packs of mutated monstrosities, aggressive radioactive residue and some kind of nightmarish spider-crabs; yup, this the Metro series alright.

Add some color to your life with the stunning Trine series, a magical fairytale place where puzzles and platforming intertwine in perfect unison. Gather some friends for a co-op session and then jump right into Nine Parchments, the chaotic fireball-'em-up set in the same colorful universe.

When you feel ready to be challenged and rewarded in equal measure, start your very own Rogue Legacy, an action/platformer for the whole family. Because defeating evil takes more than a few generations to fully master.

The Weekly sale ends February 26, 11 PM UTC.
Post edited February 19, 2018 by maladr0Id
Wow, Outcast on sale! Since a long, long time...
Sweet sale!

Planning on buying The Witcher 3 GOTY, but does it include the Expansions or i must buy the Pass separately?

edit:

oops, looks like i didn't read the summary quite fully...

".....

[i] Game of the Year Edition
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition brings together the base game and all the additional content released to date.
- Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
- Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
- Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community [/i]

......"

I guess if i buy the season pass it will benefit "future" expansions only :P
Post edited February 19, 2018 by nadenitza
lostwolfe: (you can cheerfully ignore this.)
this is a dumb question. i'm so sorry.

what's the game in the header picture, please?
(google told me the answer.)

a reverse image search later tells me that this is trine three. good grief. i had no idea it was so beautiful :)
kokosabre: Trine 1 to 3 are all beautiful, though 1 and 2 are sidescroll platformers while 3 goes full 3D(that doesnt work well really well.. also its unfinished).

Worth grabbing on sale price.
i tried trine one, but the way the physics worked didn't really sit well with me in terms of it being a platformer. neat idea. not really my cup of tea, execution wise.
GOG.com: It's an all-you-can-play bouffet!
An all-I-can-play what?
This is a GREAT SALE.
I would like to buy Warlords Battlecry III but does anyone knows if it has only the official 1.03 patch (installer version 2.2.0.14 ) and not the unofficial one? Thanks
Post edited February 19, 2018 by athineos
athineos: This is a GREAT SALE.
I would like to buy Warlords Battlecry III but does anyone knows if it has only the official 1.03 patch (installer version 2.2.0.14 ) and not the unofficial one? Thanks
All it says in my account is 1.03. Nothing else.
athineos: This is a GREAT SALE.
tinyE: All it says in my account is 1.03. Nothing else.
Thank you for the quick reply! I have WB II but i heard the third in the series is even better.
Ooh! Guacamelee! Which of the two versions should I get?
pmcollectorboy: Ooh! Guacamelee! Which of the two versions should I get?
Not the Gold, but the Turbo whatever... that is the last/best version.
pmcollectorboy: Ooh! Guacamelee! Which of the two versions should I get?
Vadalma: Not the Gold, but the Turbo whatever... that is the last/best version.
Yeah, but most of the extras are tied to the gold edition. Lame. :-|
Post edited February 19, 2018 by Tannath
Tannath: Yeah, but most of the extras are tied to the gold edition. Lame. :-|
Yes, that is right, sadly. But if you buy the game because you want to play, than there you have the answer. Turbo is the way to go :)
nadenitza: I guess if i buy the season pass it will benefit "future" expansions only :P
I mean I don't work for CD or anything, but I don't think there are any plans for more expansions. GOTY is where it's at.

See you in six months (seriously, the game is huge and good enough that you'll want to spend a ton of time in it).

kokosabre: Trine 1 to 3 are all beautiful, though 1 and 2 are sidescroll platformers while 3 goes full 3D(that doesnt work well really well.. also its unfinished).

Worth grabbing on sale price.
Is Trine 3 the game show on the banner for the sale? The thing you first see when you click on the sale announcement on the front page (not the one on the right that switches between all sales, the list of news posts toward the bottom that keeps every announcement as a discreet link).
Can anyone answer BlackSun's question?:
https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/how_to_play_saints_row_3_in_coop_online/post6.
Nice sale, even if I already own all the games on it I want.
Vadalma: Not the Gold, but the Turbo whatever... that is the last/best version.
Tannath: Yeah, but most of the extras are tied to the gold edition. Lame. :-|
And the Turbo edition dropped support for non-Windows operating systems, which is even more lame.