It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's an all-you-can-play buffet!

The Chinese New Year Sale is about to bid us zaijian but don't fret: another delicious Weekly sale is here to keep you pleasantly flummoxed about what to get and when to play it. It's a potpourri of acclaimed heavyweights, distinguished indies and cult oldies you need to check out.

Emerge into a post-apocalyptic Moscow and get nibbled on by packs of mutated monstrosities, aggressive radioactive residue and some kind of nightmarish spider-crabs; yup, this the Metro series alright.

Add some color to your life with the stunning Trine series, a magical fairytale place where puzzles and platforming intertwine in perfect unison. Gather some friends for a co-op session and then jump right into Nine Parchments, the chaotic fireball-'em-up set in the same colorful universe.

When you feel ready to be challenged and rewarded in equal measure, start your very own Rogue Legacy, an action/platformer for the whole family. Because defeating evil takes more than a few generations to fully master.

The Weekly sale ends February 26, 11 PM UTC.
Post edited February 19, 2018 by maladr0Id
I loved the newspost!

Made my Monday morning coffee so much better!
mike_cesara: Outcast 1.1 on sale!!!
I cannot believe my eyes! How many years have it been since it was last on sale here? I had given up hope.
MightyPinecone: I cannot believe my eyes! How many years have it been since it was last on sale here? I had given up hope.
I think it was last on sale in 2013.
A glorious day, indeed! :)
MightyPinecone: I cannot believe my eyes! How many years have it been since it was last on sale here? I had given up hope.
merin: I think it was last on sale in 2013.
A glorious day, indeed! :)
Yeah, I had a feeling it was something along those lines. Bought!
Tarhiel: August 2016 [..] Since then, no major patch was released.
phaolo: Yeah, I meant this.
I wanted the objectives and scores from the demo back, because they added some interesting challenges.
In theory also a longer game, with more variety, more enemies and some backstory..

Tarhiel: they have added [..] levels are reverse and remade versions of the ones in the original campaign
phaolo: Eh, I never liked too much reversed levels, they always felt like a cheap way to extend the content.
Wait, does that mean there are no objectives and scores at all, or just not the same as in the demo?
Because without objectives there would no incentive for mew to move forward in the level (haven´t played the game yet, that´s why I am asking).

Oh, by the way Caleb is cool, bloody good game he´s featuring in :)
Post edited February 19, 2018 by Tarhiel
SeduceMePlz: Bombshell Digital Deluxe for $4?!

What are you waiting for?
For a new computer ?
I haven't even know that the game is available here on GOG! I usually browse discounted titles only, so I never saw this title (:

By the way, it seems to be the case also for some other games from the current Weekly Sale.
Tarhiel: Wait, does that mean there are no objectives and scores at all, or just not the same as in the demo?
I don't own the game.
From what I read back then, scores were removed.
That was a cool feature in the demo, because it allowed more challenge.
I guess now you have to just complete the level, maybe with some bonus ending if you don't get caught.

Tarhiel: Oh, by the way Caleb is cool, bloody good game he´s featuring in :)
:D
hard to resist games for a dollar and change, thanks!
According to isthereanydeal last sale was between 13th and 28th December of 2013..
Grabbed the game instantly, before they change their mind ; )

url's almost never works properly..
Post edited February 19, 2018 by mike_cesara
mike_cesara: According to [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=outcast#/page:game/price?plain=outcastii]https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=outcast#/page:game/price?plain=outcastii[/url]
last sale was between 13th and 28th December of 2013..
Grabbed the game instantly, before they change their mind ; )

url's almost never works properly..
i picked this one up too, mainly due to these posts as I had missed it. Had the remake wishlisted but now ill just play the original. cheers
(you can cheerfully ignore this.)
this is a dumb question. i'm so sorry.

what's the game in the header picture, please?
(google told me the answer.)

a reverse image search later tells me that this is trine three. good grief. i had no idea it was so beautiful :)
Post edited February 19, 2018 by lostwolfe
mintee: i picked this one up too, mainly due to these posts as I had missed it. Had the remake wishlisted but now ill just play the original. cheers
You're very welcome. Never played the game to be honest, I will as soon as possible. Already downloading : )
Wish you all a great time!
high rated
Now the new oldest games without a sale: (Winter Sale 2014)
Catacombs Pack
Mr. Bree+

At least we got 2013 out of the way...

Spreadsheet up to date with the new sales:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
lostwolfe: (you can cheerfully ignore this.)
this is a dumb question. i'm so sorry.

what's the game in the header picture, please?
(google told me the answer.)

a reverse image search later tells me that this is trine three. good grief. i had no idea it was so beautiful :)
Trine 1 to 3 are all beautiful, though 1 and 2 are sidescroll platformers while 3 goes full 3D(that doesnt work well really well.. also its unfinished).

Worth grabbing on sale price.