It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Princes, Settlers, Raymen, and A LOT of bullets.

Look at all these classics! It's like a museum of modern art in here. French-made art, for the most part. Ubisoft's catalog is up to 75% off in our special Ubisoft Weekend Sale and you may want to grab yourself a guide before you go looking for the right game.

There is a strategy wing, with Heroes of Might and Magic, Anno, Settlers, Warlords Battlecry, and Panzer General dominating the place. Cross to the opposite room and you'll find yourself surrounded by action hero legends Prince of Persia, Altair, and Sam Fisher, the manic Rabbids, and an unforgettable adventure Beyond Good & Evil, among others. Oh and make sure you don't miss the RPG corner where legends like Might and Magic, Anvil of Dawn, and Albion are displayed, or the aisle with Rayman mementos on either side - both in charming 3D and in stunning 2D cartoon form.

Those looking exclusively for adrenaline-induced thrills should try our shooter range which sports the likes of STRAFE, Nex Machina, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Devil Daggers, F.E.A.R., Cryptark, and ECHO, among others.

The Ubisoft Weekend Sale ends August 6th, 10am UTC.

The Shooter Sale last until August 6th, 10pm UTC.
Very good sales, but yeah some new Ubisoft games would have been nice. If the remaining old games like SubCulture or Tonic Trouble is too legally iffy, I think there are still some Uplay-free titles that could come here.
Has anyone tried that Subterrain game? What engine does it use?
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Subterrain game? What engine does it use?
Subterrain is a very specific game. It's fun, but there's a lot of small annoyances that can make you drop the game completely if they're more problematic for you than for the rest of users. Each area (along with your home base) is getting raided by more and more monsters as the game progress; as you sometimes need to get back to those areas to get a SINGLE item, it can get annoying as hell.

Other than being a bit too long and the problem mentioned above - it's a fun game. There's a nice, typical but well-written story for reasons of the events you're witnessing, fighting mechanic is good (although simple), there's crafting (I'm not sure if they decreased time required to research thing, as I've played quite an old copy) for new weapons/armors/such.
reative00: Other than being a bit too long and the problem mentioned above - it's a fun game. There's a nice, typical but well-written story for reasons of the events you're witnessing, fighting mechanic is good (although simple), there's crafting (I'm not sure if they decreased time required to research thing, as I've played quite an old copy) for new weapons/armors/such.
Thanks for the info! Also, do you know if it uses XNA or Visual Studio runtimes?
reative00: Other than being a bit too long and the problem mentioned above - it's a fun game. There's a nice, typical but well-written story for reasons of the events you're witnessing, fighting mechanic is good (although simple), there's crafting (I'm not sure if they decreased time required to research thing, as I've played quite an old copy) for new weapons/armors/such.
IronArcturus: Thanks for the info! Also, do you know if it uses XNA or Visual Studio runtimes?
I have no idea, sorry. I'm attaching screenshots of game files if that's any indication of what you're looking for.
Attachments:
1.png (61 Kb)
2.png (38 Kb)
reative00: I have no idea, sorry. I'm attaching screenshots of game files if that's any indication of what you're looking for.
Thanks again! It looks like it uses Visual Studio.
Post edited August 03, 2018 by IronArcturus
GOG.com: Ubisoft's catalog..
What catalog? You got no "new-to-GOG" Ubisoft game for years.. Have you no negotiation power with Ubi? Are you even trying?

Where's FarCry 3, not even newer ones? Just FC3 from 2012, only six years old..

Where's Watch_Dogs - just the first one?

Where's Assassin's Creed beyond the first two, which are now a decade+ old?

South Park 1 & 2.. before the license might expire?

ZOMBI?

The Trials games...

I listed old ones deliberately. They can detach that shit Uplay, no problems.

Yes, I do like something. That some new THQ stuff will come. Apart from that recent "surprise", stale stale stale.

I have a full wallet ready to dump on the games I listed. Wake me up when...
Bah, tricked into thinking there was something new given the fancy splash on the front page. Back to my hole. :sad_face:
drinnen: Yes how about a Ubisoft New Release non-sale.
Yes please more Ubisoft games please
Caesar.: Is there any way to voice the demand for new releases from Ubisoft? The sale seems a good opportunity to raise awareness, but I doubt they will read the GOG forums.
Social media and the Ubi forums are probably the best way.
And again, nothing new? And by the definition of "new," I mean at least the "old". To be precise, "the good old".
*Hides money back in a wallet.*
I'm not interested in Battle Isle and Imperialism series, and Raving Rabbids I'm ready to take only for free. I already bought the rest.
GOG, send me a letter and create a reminder when the Ubisoft catalog replenishes. And Bethesda. And even EA.
A lot of excellent bargains in this sale, but as many already said, we would love to see more games from Ubi getting out of the DRM shackles.
Other Assassin's Creed titles, Anno 2070 and From Dust if you don't mind me being precise. ;)
Post edited August 03, 2018 by BranjoHello
*joins the conga line for more Ubi games*
ciemnogrodzianin: It's interesting that every time HoM&M3 is on sale, it quickly becomes bestseller and stays on the very top of the list during the whole sale period.
It actually is one of the top bestsellers year-round, sale or not. Talk about an evergreen title. Suck it, HoMM 3 HD Edition. =P
Good sale and all, new games would be most welcomed, come on Ubisoft.
M&M X legacy...please.
Ubi on sale, who would've thought?
I'd rather wait for F3: Blood Dragon. I do have the time, does ubisoft? ; p