It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Princes, Settlers, Raymen, and A LOT of bullets.

Look at all these classics! It's like a museum of modern art in here. French-made art, for the most part. Ubisoft's catalog is up to 75% off in our special Ubisoft Weekend Sale and you may want to grab yourself a guide before you go looking for the right game.

There is a strategy wing, with Heroes of Might and Magic, Anno, Settlers, Warlords Battlecry, and Panzer General dominating the place. Cross to the opposite room and you'll find yourself surrounded by action hero legends Prince of Persia, Altair, and Sam Fisher, the manic Rabbids, and an unforgettable adventure Beyond Good & Evil, among others. Oh and make sure you don't miss the RPG corner where legends like Might and Magic, Anvil of Dawn, and Albion are displayed, or the aisle with Rayman mementos on either side - both in charming 3D and in stunning 2D cartoon form.

Those looking exclusively for adrenaline-induced thrills should try our shooter range which sports the likes of STRAFE, Nex Machina, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Devil Daggers, F.E.A.R., Cryptark, and ECHO, among others.

The Ubisoft Weekend Sale ends August 6th, 10am UTC.

The Shooter Sale last until August 6th, 10pm UTC.
high rated
Disappointed that there are no new games from Ubi - you really got my hopes up with that banner :(
Still waiting on Ghost Recon to get its Desert Siege and Island Thunder expansion packs.
high rated
And no new games. C'mon, Ubisoft.
For those who do not own everything, Albion and Might & Magic serie's prices look great. For the rest of titles - they are rather nice-to-have that must-have, so I'll wait for better deals.

It's interesting that every time HoM&M3 is on sale, it quickly becomes bestseller and stays on the very top of the list during the whole sale period.
high rated
Is there any way to voice the demand for new releases from Ubisoft? The sale seems a good opportunity to raise awareness, but I doubt they will read the GOG forums.
Yeah, it is quite sad, that almost no new Ubisoft releases here since long time... and they were one the first "big players", to support GOG :(

Anyway, the shooter sale is nice, however I hope, one day the GOG library gets the 3rd game of the F.E.A.R. trilogy. Until then it feels a bit uncomplete.
low rated
No new ones. So it's still the worst of the series for most of them, far cry 2, assassins creed. Still get to save my cash for other steam clones with bigger libraries and lower prices.
Two questions for people.
1. Is Devil Daggers fun?
2. Should I hold out for the eventual release of Far Cry 3? I've read it is one of the best in the series. I'm assuming it'll com here at one point seeing as the first two are already here and it's like 6 years old.
pkk234: 2. Should I hold out for the eventual release of Far Cry 3? I've read it is one of the best in the series. I'm assuming it'll com here at one point seeing as the first two are already here and it's like 6 years old.
Nope. Far Cry 3 may take ages to come, and Far Cry 1 and 2 are already excellent (although quite different from each other).

Don't deprive yourself of these two for the sake of a hypothetical arrival of the 3rd.
pkk234: 2. Should I hold out for the eventual release of Far Cry 3? I've read it is one of the best in the series. I'm assuming it'll com here at one point seeing as the first two are already here and it's like 6 years old.
Rainbow Six 3 is 15 years old and isn't on GOG yet, so I wouldn't hold my breath...
low rated
deleted
pkk234: Two questions for people.
1. Is Devil Daggers fun?
2. Should I hold out for the eventual release of Far Cry 3? I've read it is one of the best in the series. I'm assuming it'll com here at one point seeing as the first two are already here and it's like 6 years old.
I wouldn't expect to see any furthe ubisoft games here, they have their own store and only dump the worst of the series here. Far cry 3 is a pretty good game. Far better than far cry 2 (far cry is different to far cry 2 upwards). Far cry 4 is also pretty good though was heavilly bludgeoned with the Ubisoft company policy of fitting every sq meter with "collectibles" which is highly annoying. Primal is probably the most atmospheric of the set at least at the beginning.
Never played DD, I couldn't look at the visuals.
I'm a huge fan of the Imperialism series. If you like 4x games I'd check them out.
Count me in for temporary excitement over the large Ubisoft banner. I mashed it so quickly thinking I'd see sexy new releases.

Oh how my hopes were dashed. I already own all of their catalog here. Please, GOG and Ubisoft, work together again and get more games here. I know there's a large number of us ready to hand cash over at the chance at new releases here.
Yes how about a Ubisoft New Release non-sale.