It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
Great to see more Deep Silver games! I'll echo those calling for more release threads though.

also would have liked to see Dead Island series finally show up but at least I think we have fresh hope for the new Metro game showing up here when its Epic exclusivity is finished
JCDenton32: I am not usually so negative, but the Risen series is hot garbage IMO and recommend folks look anywhere else for an open world experience.
The games are designed around only a singular play style and rely very heavily on exploiting broken combat mechanics to progress.
It was bad enough I feel that people should be warned about them, because they look good on the surface.
faroot: Well...Tastes vary. A lot of people like the first in the series; Risen 3 is the one most people dislike.

But if you dislike #1 as well, ok.
Meh, I liked them all. Thought the first was the best, yes, and they have their issues, but I certainly didn't think they were 'hot garbage'. I found them well worth the sale price I paid.

*edit* Thought I'd grab Outward, since it looks pretty interesting.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by TerriblePurpose
I guess the forum ate my previous post -_- edit: oh, no it showed up. sheesh.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by tfishell
Nice, thanks Deep Silver and GOG:)
low rated
gamesfreak64: I'm glad you like some Deepsilver games aswell, i like the secret files and the Lost Horizon games, when first released my current setup was too weak, and the game was full with DRM ( tages) anyway, now i can finally play the games FRM free and i can uninstal remove the steam backuped games on my drive.
ChrisGamer300: That's great ! the more games you can get drm free the better. Luckily i have never bought these games before.
I think Deep Silver has quite a few fun games in their catalog so more is better.
thank you for the reply :D

i made a typo: FRM should DRM ofcourse

Also interesting games:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7758/Art_of_Murder_Franchise/

Games are okay, and they also seem to be inspired by DeepSilver games :D
the large games are the point n click ( the animation might look like a doll but its okay game for the listprice, it has 2 HOG which are less... but overall its good value for money

Chronicles of Mystery: 2 Point n click + 2 HOG

Chronicles of Mystery - The Tree of Life [ 2 Point n click]

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is a very good game, if you like the Secret files you might like this one aswell, seems to be developed by the black mirror 2+3 team ( the good black mirror games)
Good to see the Secret files serie. I have a retail version of Tunguska for years but never played it because I realized during the install that the game is infected by Starforce or Tages DRM !
Also, I would like to see the release of original versions of Metro 2033 and Last Light, plus the Dead Island serie.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by MaxFulvus
high rated
Every new game should have its own release info.

I was browsing the sale list and wondered why I hadn't wishlisted these nice adventure games. So, no, I'm not getting old, GOG was to blame :-P

(Bought the Animation Arts Bundle.)
Got the Animation Arts Bundle. Pretty nice bundle and a good price. Thanks GOG & Deep Silver!
ChrisGamer300: That's great ! the more games you can get drm free the better. Luckily i have never bought these games before.
I think Deep Silver has quite a few fun games in their catalog so more is better.
gamesfreak64: thank you for the reply :D

Also interesting games:

the large games are the point n click ( the animation might look like a doll but its okay game for the listprice, it has 2 HOG which are less... but overall its good value for money

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is a very good game, if you like the Secret files you might like this one aswell, seems to be developed by the black mirror 2+3 team ( the good black mirror games)
Thanks but i don't buy Steam or drm'ed games anymore however i will keep these games on my mind if they ever show up here besides i have already bought all the new Deep Silver games today so i'm content for now.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
gamesfreak64: thank you for the reply :D

Also interesting games:

ChrisGamer300: Thanks but i don't buy Steam or drm'ed games anymore however i will keep these games on my mind if they ever show up here besides i have already bought all the new Deep Silver games today so i'm content for now.
That's why i mentioned the games :D maybe they will arrive here someday aswell :D
gamesfreak64: That's why i mentioned the games :D maybe they will arrive here someday aswell :D
I hope so. I have them on CD. Never finished them, but from what i've played they were pretty good. Plus you can never have too many point and clicks.
RoboPond: Plus you can never have too many point and clicks.
Indeed!
faroot: Lost Horizon is very good, Lost Horizon 2 is pretty meh.
Secret Files and Secret Files 2 are pretty good, Secret Files 3 is meh.
I'm getting the whole collection, personally.
Thank you.
Does each game have its own standalone story, or are the sequels required to get a proper conclusion?
Gengar78: How are those Mac and Linux builds for the Metro games coming GOG?
Curious about this too. From what i remember, last we saw GOG said they were the ones holding up the Linux builds or something?

MaxFulvus: Also, I would like to see the release of original versions of Metro 2033 and Last Light, plus the Dead Island serie.
Agreed. I would like the option to play the originals, at least Metro 2033 as i think that one has the most difference between the original and redux. The Dead Island series would also be nice. Hopefully both the originals and Definitive editions as well if possible.
high rated
It's Nice to See New Titles as Part of the Sale!
Promos Scheduled to End 28-Oct-2019 2 PM UTC

Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Animation Arts Collection [Deluxe] (80% off) - Released Today
Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition (80% off) - Released Today
Lost Horizon (70% off) - Released Today
Lost Horizon 2 (75% off) - Released Today
Lost Horizon Double Pack [Deluxe] (75% off) - Released Today
Outward (40% off) - Released Today
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (66% off) - Released Today
Secret Files 3 (66% off) - Released Today
Secret Files: Sam Peters (66% off) - Released Today
Secret Files: Tunguska (66% off) - Released Today

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Offworld Trading Company (70% off vs. 60% off)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Beneath The Stolen Lands [DLC] (25% off vs. 15% off)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards [DLC] (40% off vs. 30% off)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Varnhold's Lot [DLC] (35% off vs. 30% off)
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition [Deluxe] (75% off vs. 70% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing