It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
wormholewizards: It's always tempting to see a discounted bundles. But the real question is are the Arts Collection games good?
I had played the first two Secret Files games (purchased them in physical form back when they were released). They were very good games, I don't remember anything negative about them. For the rest of them I cannot help, sorry.
For this bundled price it was a no-brainer for me, I could afford it and I insta-bought it.
EnforcerSunWoo: As with Red Faction: Armageddon, some people are unaware of these releases otherwise.
I was completely unaware of this release. Thank you.

aluinie: Wow a lot of new games from deep silver very very nice. Hopefully more to come as i am itching to try Agents of Mayhem.
+1 for Agents of Mayhem.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by jalister
At least you caught it before the discount was gone.
@GOG: Is it possible to buy the animation arts bundle as a gift and then redeeming some of the games and gifting other games away?
I've never even heard of some games in this promo. O_o

Are Secret Files and Lost Horizon any good? (there's a bundle with both series)
phaolo: I've never even heard of some games in this promo. O_o

ditto! never heard of these point n click adventures, which is my fav genre. the price is right to just give it a go but if they are really short, boring, or annoying mechanics then ill pass. my library is chock full of those already

mintee: ditto! never heard of these point n click adventures, which is my fav genre. the price is right to just give it a go but if they are really short, boring, or annoying mechanics then ill pass. my library is chock full of those already
They are definitely not bad and not short - if point and click is your genre you should get them. So far the only one that did not get that good reviews is Lost Horizon 2.

If you like the games they are good, if you do not like the genre and the 2.5 d style then the games might not be interesting, i like the games , i played the demos and bought them on Steam, now that i have GOG versions i can dump the installed steam ones.

The games are no 3d of FPP game style , if you are looking for that it's not in the games, imho LOH 2 is not as good as LOH 1, LOH2 is also pretty high on resources and CPU ( seems the engine changedwhich might explain the higher CPU consumption on a simple quadcore).

Anyway i like games like this thats why i instabought them, it is rather funny that the LOG double pack doesnt show i own the games in tn the other collection, which is a litle confusing.
thanks all for the inputs, will prob get these while on deep sale. cheers!
ChrisGamer300: I was worried Deep Silver had abandoned us but thx for not having done so and the new games. Been dying to try out Outwards and Killer is Dead.
I'm glad you like some Deepsilver games aswell, i like the secret files and the Lost Horizon games, when first released my current setup was too weak, and the game was full with DRM ( tages) anyway, now i can finally play the games FRM free and i can uninstal remove the steam backuped games on my drive.
ChrisGamer300: I was worried Deep Silver had abandoned us but thx for not having done so and the new games. Been dying to try out Outwards and Killer is Dead.
gamesfreak64: I'm glad you like some Deepsilver games aswell, i like the secret files and the Lost Horizon games, when first released my current setup was too weak, and the game was full with DRM ( tages) anyway, now i can finally play the games FRM free and i can uninstal remove the steam backuped games on my drive.
That's great ! the more games you can get drm free the better. Luckily i have never bought these games before.
I think Deep Silver has quite a few fun games in their catalog so more is better.
Thanks for releasing Killer is Dead along with having this sale! I scored it!

Now, for me to wish that you get Lollipop Chainsaw ;)

Now THAT would be a surprise!

Lost Horizon is very good, Lost Horizon 2 is pretty meh.

Secret Files and Secret Files 2 are pretty good, Secret Files 3 is meh.

I'm getting the whole collection, personally.
low rated
I am not usually so negative, but the Risen series is hot garbage IMO and recommend folks look anywhere else for an open world experience.
The games are designed around only a singular play style and rely very heavily on exploiting broken combat mechanics to progress.
It was bad enough I feel that people should be warned about them, because they look good on the surface.
JCDenton32: I am not usually so negative, but the Risen series is hot garbage IMO and recommend folks look anywhere else for an open world experience.
The games are designed around only a singular play style and rely very heavily on exploiting broken combat mechanics to progress.
It was bad enough I feel that people should be warned about them, because they look good on the surface.
Well...Tastes vary. A lot of people like the first in the series; Risen 3 is the one most people dislike.

But if you dislike #1 as well, ok.