It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A rebellious return of quality classics: Up to 75% off Evil Genius, Empire Earth Gold Edition, Darklands, and more!

Most of the time games go by their daily business peacefully, greeting each other on their way in and out of our hard drives. But leave them unnoticed for too long and these feisty fellas could very well start <span class="bold">A Rebellion of Retroism</span> that demands your immediate attention. To be fair, they have some pretty convincing arguments here, as the classics found in Rebellion's and Retroism's diverse catalogues are not to be overlooked by anyone. And did you see the discounts featured on the placards they are holding? These are a true riot.

Ruling the planet is not an easy task but you have 500.000 years to perfect your resource gathering and real-time warring techniques in order to establish your very own, stable Empire Earth. Better get started.

Why be a law-abiding, politically correct do-gooder when you can enjoy the flamboyant, colorful life of an Evil Genius? Put your world-domination plans into action, squash the meddling forces of justice that aim to thwart them, and fill your underground lair with maniacal laughter.

Ever dreamt of becoming a fighter pilot? Just jump into the cockpits of the Falcon Collection and wake up inside an experience full of the realistic dangers and thrilling intensity that comes with mastering the craft of air combat.

Get 66% off the entire Rebellion catalogue and 75% off almost every Retroism game. This is a true <span class="bold">Rebellion of Retroism</span>, featuring trailblazers like Sid Meier's Colonization, Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition, Silent Service 1+2, Darklands, and more. The promo will last until March 29, 4:59 AM GMT.
op2017: Does anyone know if Empire Earth 1 and/or 3 works under Windows 10? Because the gamecard says, that they work only on Vista, 7 and 8 ...
Judging by some of the most recent subforum threads it doesn't seem like it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/empire_earth_series

However, as it all depends on the usual hodgepodge of computational technicalities, and the GOG community is full of helpful and clever individuals, you just might be able to get it to work - eventually.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
Nothing once again, looked hopeful, ah well....bring on the new stuff.
And the old/new stuff too.
Is Redline really that good?
op2017: Does anyone know if Empire Earth 1 and/or 3 works under Windows 10? Because the gamecard says, that they work only on Vista, 7 and 8 ...
Lemon_Curry: Judging by some of the most recent subforum threads it doesn't seem like it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/empire_earth_series

However, as it all depends on the usual hodgepodge of computational technicalities, and the GOG community is full of helpful and clever individuals, you just might be able to get it to work - eventually.
Thanks for you reply. Will look at the GOG forums :)
mobutu: Is Redline really that good?
Not THAT good, but pretty fun for an evening or two. Also unforgivingly hard at times.
I'm wondering about the pinball games. I'm not draw to pinball at all - there's no appeal there for me. What I'd like to ask is, has anyone here played a pinball game, not expecting to like it, and found it loads of fun?

(My only pinball experience was with Dragon's Fury on the Megadrive in 1990 and I wasn't too enthusiastic about it back then)
very nice promo. much better than this year's bland insomnia.

i got two sid meyer's classics of colonization and covert action and sid-meyer-like game sword of the samurai

that took away a bad taste :)
Does Judge Dredd work on Windows 10 Home 64-bit?
A really good selection but I already have 50% of them, however I did buy 7th Legion, it looks too quirky to pass up...and me like quirky. I'm quite tempted to buy Redline and Five Realms as well.

The flight sim games look very cool but I don't have a flightstick, and playing these kind of games on keyboard has never turned out well for me.

My recommendations would be the Deadlock, Ground Control and Moonbase Commander games, some really awesome sci-fi games.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Bought Aliens vs Predator 2000 classic.Don't know when i am gonna play it though.
Too bad that Moonbase Commander is only 66% off, it's the only game from this promo i'm interested in.

I'll pass and wait for another sale. :D
Nice promo, already had most of what I wanted, but decided to pick up the Falcon Collection at that price.
Which of the lesser known ones are worth a go at?
Niggles: Which of the lesser known ones are worth a go at?
Challenge of the Five Realms is a very solid RPG. Sword of the Samurai is a gem which was produced with great attention to historic detail (like other games from Sid Meier).
I just picked up
Darklands and Sword of the Samurai. I get the feeling that both of these are going to require some personal time with the manuals and other pdfs that GOG kindly provided for us to use.