It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Lots of ARPG's lately. O_o
Will that become the new indie puzzle platformer/point and click adventure/strategy thing?
zeffyr: Stories: The Path of Destinies showed up with release date April 12th.
Would you prefer all the puzzle platformers people usually hate on? ;)
Niggles: Would you prefer all the puzzle platformers people usually hate on? ;)
I'd rather we get RTS at least I won't be tempted to buy anything. ;)
Don't mind ARPG's just strange to suddenly see so many of them.
Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity vanished from the upcoming tab. Imminent release or GOG decided that it was redundant after all?
Grargar: Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity vanished from the upcoming tab. Imminent release or GOG decided that it was redundant after all?
Or it's just a bug. But i guess it's the latter. Never understood why they released Rebellion before Trinity.....
Firewatch got 'coming soon' note.
Grargar: Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity vanished from the upcoming tab. Imminent release or GOG decided that it was redundant after all?
ElTerprise: Or it's just a bug. But i guess it's the latter. Never understood why they released Rebellion before Trinity.....
At Rebellion it became a steam exclusive. The Trinity box I have at home is in itself DRM free.
anothername: At Rebellion it became a steam exclusive. The Trinity box I have at home is in itself DRM free.
Well not anymore :)
Also have the Trinity box at home....but it's still weird that they released the most recent iteration of SoaSE and kept the previous one in the upcoming tab.
ElTerprise: Or it's just a bug. But i guess it's the latter. Never understood why they released Rebellion before Trinity.....
Or it will be added to Rebellion, in a similar way to how the original Fallen Enchantress was added to Legendary Heroes.
Grargar: Will that become the new indie puzzle platformer/point and click adventure/strategy thing?
i so hope so.
Grargar: Or it will be added to Rebellion, in a similar way to how the original Fallen Enchantress was added to Legendary Heroes.
That would be good idea. They should've done that in the first place.
Grargar: Or it will be added to Rebellion, in a similar way to how the original Fallen Enchantress was added to Legendary Heroes.
It already is part of Rebellion. Rebellion is the complete latest edition while Trinity is the one before Rebellion.

edit: maybe I take a close look at my install. It is quite some time ago I played trinity and what I saw in rebellion was everything trinity had + new stuff. *confused*
Post edited April 07, 2016 by anothername
anothername: It already is part of Rebellion. Rebellion is the complete latest edition while Trinity is the one before Rebellion.

edit: maybe I take a close look at my install. It is quite some time ago I played trinity and what I saw in rebellion was everything trinity had + new stuff. *confused*
But didn't Rebellion also had some engine refinements which resulted in higher system specs?
anothername: It already is part of Rebellion. Rebellion is the complete latest edition while Trinity is the one before Rebellion.

As ElTerprise mentioned above, the original version had lower requirements and even supported Windows XP, something that can't be said for Rebellion.
Big Pharma: Marketing & Malpractice and Democracy 3: Africa showed up, no gamecard yet.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by ElTerprise