It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whoa great multiplayer game!
Galaxy beta, games published by GOG, fantastic AAA releases, new account options, damn.
Don't even know where to look at :P
Starcrawlers a kind of Dungeon crawler sighted in the upcoming tab.

Dev site: http://starcrawlers.com/

Some youtube gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAwyWm3nje0
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Starcrawlers a kind of Dungeon crawler sighted in the upcoming tab.

Dev site: http://starcrawlers.com/

Some youtube gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAwyWm3nje0
Judging by their Early Access page on Steam, we should be expecting this game somewhere during September.
Looks a little like Legend Of Grimrock, but in space. Legend Of Airlock?

If it's even remotely similar, it'll be a purchase for me.
IAmSinistar: Looks a little like Legend Of Grimrock, but in space. Legend Of Airlock?

If it's even remotely similar, it'll be a purchase for me.
It's actually turn-based as opposed to real-time :)

Unlike Grimrock, StarCrawlers follows a Diablo-like structure where you get quests, shop, and heal in a central hub :)

Also, the quests are randomized along with the mission locations :) And there is a faction system at play as well :)
Post edited May 19, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Turn-based, so not like Grimrock.

There need to be more non-fantasy RPGs, though, so this looks pretty good.
yogsloth: Turn-based, so not like Grimrock.

There need to be more non-fantasy RPGs, though, so this looks pretty good.
Funny thing is the game DID start out as a real-time dungeon crawler :)
JudasIscariot: It's actually turn-based as opposed to real-time :)

Unlike Grimrock, StarCrawlers follows a Diablo-like structure where you get quests, shop, and heal in a central hub :)

Also, the quests are randomized along with the mission locations :) And there is a faction system at play as well :)
That sounds good too. I'm not entirely enamoured of Grimrock's real-time element anyway, especially during the worst combat and trap-avoiding sequences. So turn-based is more than fine too.

IAmSinistar: That sounds good too. I'm not entirely enamoured of Grimrock's real-time element anyway, especially during the worst combat and trap-avoiding sequences. So turn-based is more than fine too.
There's another feature: mouselook. You can and need to use this to solve puzzles and uncover secrets :)

A little like Wizardry 8?

toxicTom: A little like Wizardry 8?
Yes sir :)
JudasIscariot: Yes sir :)
Then it sounds intriguing :-)
JudasIscariot: Yes sir :)
toxicTom: Then it sounds intriguing :-)
It's quite challenging too even on the not-so-difficult missions :)
JudasIscariot: There's another feature: mouselook. You can and need to use this to solve puzzles and uncover secrets :)
Oh, how cool! I think I will indeed like this one. :)
toxicTom: Then it sounds intriguing :-)
JudasIscariot: It's quite challenging too even on the not-so-difficult missions :)
Challenging in the sense you need to think carefully about your build and strategy or just grind mobs until you're the appropriate level??