It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Aarklash: Legacy
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistfull of Dirt
The Banner Saga
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Transistor
Transistor (alt. version 1)
Transistor (alt. version 2)
Transistor (alt. version 3)

gogcovers.com
high rated
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (alt. version)
Darksiders
Darksiders (alt. version 1)
Darksiders (alt. version 2)
Darksiders II
Darksiders II (alt. version 1)
Darksiders II (alt. version 2)
Darksiders II (alt. version 3)
Darksiders II: Complete DLC Pack

gogcovers.com
anyone with a list with games that don't have a cover?
There are a lot of games covers that have been uploaded here but are not uploaded at gogcovers.com. I will try to make a list (+ download link) of them so you guys can upload them there.
Post edited April 11, 2016 by mosart
I was looking at the games that have a cover on this thread but haven't been uploaded to gogcovers.com, and only managed to sort from 0-D before getting tired, there are way to many. I will leave my whole collection of covers that I have downloaded from here and you will have to sort the ones you need into gogcovers.com.

Rar file with 1098 covers (2.25 GB), 1 cover per game except some cases of redux/enchanced editions. Sadly I don't remember who made each cover, but you can tell some of them by the style of cover (A lot of covers are by: Thiev, Stuff, CowboyBebop, BangHowdy, RenKalan...). The are more that contributed to some covers but I didn't write them down because in those days that was written in the docsgoogle spreadsheet. Anyway, here is the download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Sz2QDU-c5CZEl0SjZka0RoT0U/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by mosart
mosart: I was looking at the games that have a cover on this thread but haven't been uploaded to gogcovers.com, and only managed to sort from 0-D before getting tired, there are way to many. I will leave my whole collection of covers that I have downloaded from here and you will have to sort the ones you need into gogcovers.com.

Rar file with 1098 covers (2.25 GB), 1 cover per game except some cases of redux/enchanced editions. Sadly I don't remember who made each cover, but you can tell some of them by the style of cover (A lot of covers are by: Thiev, Stuff, CowboyBebop, BangHowdy, RenKalan...). The are more that contributed to some covers but I didn't write them down because in those days that was written in the docsgoogle spreadsheet. Anyway, here is the download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Sz2QDU-c5CZEl0SjZka0RoT0U/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy.
Thanks for posting the rar file. It will take a while before gogcovers.com is fully up to date with all the covers that exist in this massive thread. We're always looking for good community volunteers to help us tackle some of the backlog.
Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Never Alone Arctic Collection,thanks in advance!
high rated
pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Never Alone Arctic Collection,thanks in advance!
Never Alone looks very beautiful. I wouldn't have noticed this game if it wasn't for your request.

Never Alone Arctic Collection
Never Alone Arctic Collection (alt. version 1)
Never Alone Arctic Collection (alt. version 2)
Legends of Eisenwald
Legends of Eisenwald (alt. version 1)
Legends of Eisenwald (alt. version 2)
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny

gogcovers.com
pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Never Alone Arctic Collection,thanks in advance!
RenKalan: Never Alone looks very beautiful. I wouldn't have noticed this game if it wasn't for your request.
The game is great and...aw the first and second cover that you make of the boy and the little wolf was so cute! the covers are brilliant as allways! thanks!
Post edited November 07, 2015 by pcfan2013
Please look at the attach picture. now realice that pcfan2013 prolly selling physical gog.com games with the covers you make for him since he request the games in warez forums like tehparadox. Keep working for him. XD
Attachments:
pcfan2013.png (479 Kb)
mercskh: Please look at the attach picture. now realice that pcfan2013 prolly selling physical gog.com games with the covers you make for him since he request the games in warez forums like tehparadox. Keep working for him. XD
Will always happen. I've seen it here also, create a cover then a month later walk thru a flea market and on the one stand there is the game with your cover on it for sale :P
mercskh: Please look at the attach picture. now realice that pcfan2013 prolly selling physical gog.com games with the covers you make for him since he request the games in warez forums like tehparadox. Keep working for him. XD
It's so sad and I'm very disappointed with pcfan2013. I, (nor any other member sharing their covers here, I guess) don't work for him and I sure do not approve of this. I knew that some of the covers roam around the internet along with the games they are made for, for illegal downloading...
low rated
mercskh i am a member of GOG since 2010 more or less,who you think you are to make false accusations on people like that? to begin with i am from Argentina a very poor country,i have several games on my library when here where good times and the job was easy to find! and off course i buy some games back then,now the job its nearly impossible to find here! but i am not here to request covers and in tehparadox to reuest games to doẃnload for free and then sold the games, i just was INFORMING the people in there that a new game was released! noting else! off course i must say the truth,not all the time the money flow in my home like water,and like more people that i like to think of,go to tehparadox download a game,test it and then buy it if is good enough,i personally do that humiliating thing a few times,off course not now! but one thing is certain,RenKalan is a super cool guy! i really appreciate the amazing work that do with the covers he make,but by no means is not my employee! for god sake! now i left a pic of my library here so anyone take a look the games that LEGALLY have...
Attachments:
capture_1.jpg (123 Kb)
capture_2.jpg (108 Kb)
Post edited November 07, 2015 by pcfan2013
I have read the last posts that have been shared here including the pcfan2013 explanation, so let me get this straight, pcfan2103 request RenKalan to make covers of newly released games all the time, which means he wants/needs them for something, but since he doesn't own those games judging by the images he shared, what could the reason be?. At the same time he reques...I mean informs piracy forums of those new releases, again for no reason at all, only to inform. We have a huge mystery in our hands.

Now in thread related stuff, here is 1 more missing GOG cover for the Argentinian flea market:

Divinity Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

I was going to make more but for now reading those posts really killed the desire.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/232f56445801589 - Mini Metro (done as a "joke") Still busy with the "real" one

@mosart: Ignore pcfan2013