It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Daedalic4Ever: Hi! when you have a little time could you please make the cover of: MIND Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition? thanks!
mosart: Come on pcfan2013, if you are going to make a new account to request covers for the Argentinian flea market, at least make sure to not write your sentences exactly as in your old account. Good luck with your next account.
I am requesting in a kind manner for a cover,would you prefer (Hey make me a cover now for x game!) and the fact that i can't write very good in English doesn't make me that other guy you are writing about
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Daedalic4Ever
mosart: Come on pcfan2013, if you are going to make a new account to request covers for the Argentinian flea market, at least make sure to not write your sentences exactly as in your old account. Good luck with your next account.
Daedalic4Ever: The fact that i can't write very good in English doesn't make me that other guy you are writing about
I am not talking about how you write in English pcfan2013, I am talking about writing the SAME sentence with the same sentence structure but with a different game cover request. Come on, if you are going to take the time to make a new account to hide shamefully at least be less obvious. You are the only one that writes like that in this forum, read your hundreds of old requests for the Argentinian flea market and make sure to not write like that in your next account. At least now that you have created a new account, I know for sure that you were lying on the other one, just like you are lying now in your new account, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by mosart
low rated
Daedalic4Ever: The fact that i can't write very good in English doesn't make me that other guy you are writing about
mosart: I am not talking about how you write in English pcfan2013, I am talking about writing the SAME sentence with the same sentence structure but with a different game cover request. Come on, if you are going to take the time to make a new account to hide shamefully at least be less obvious. You are the only one that writes like that in this forum, read your hundreds of old requests for the Argentinian flea market and make sure to not write like that in your next account. At least now that you have created a new account, I know for sure that you were lying on the other one, just like you are lying now in your new account, you should be ashamed of yourself.
You mean that i have to write in a disrespectful manner,like most people do in the forums these days? and other thing,in Ukraine (your country) there is no flea market? because you keep repeating yourself about the Argentinian one,another small thing,you have nothing better to do in your day/life that keep reading the things that i write?
mosart: I am not talking about how you write in English pcfan2013, I am talking about writing the SAME sentence with the same sentence structure but with a different game cover request. Come on, if you are going to take the time to make a new account to hide shamefully at least be less obvious. You are the only one that writes like that in this forum, read your hundreds of old requests for the Argentinian flea market and make sure to not write like that in your next account. At least now that you have created a new account, I know for sure that you were lying on the other one, just like you are lying now in your new account, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Daedalic4Ever: You mean that i have to write in a disrespectful manner,like most people do in the forums these days? and other thing,in Ukraine (your country) there is no flea market? because you keep repeating yourself about the Argentinian one...
pcfan2013 I already explained how I figured out that it was you and why it was too obvious. I also explained how you can avoid that in your next account. You don't know how to change a sentence structure without being disrespectful? That doesn't make sense, read what I wrote again and this time try to understand. You should know by now that you can change the country shown, just like you changed your country from Argentina to USA in the account options.
low rated
Well mosart,what do you think if you give me a break here,please? a few posts ago already told you the truth,i am completely broke,i cant find a job,i barely have money to eat and pay the bills,i cant afford to buy a printer,a blank DVD or a plastic box to sell the games physically,like most of the computers stores do here with PC Games,PS2 and PS3 Games,i only download one good adventure game with the cover from time to time,i test the game for an hour,then i wish list the game if its good,and nothing more,i do not sell the games,if you believe me or not is up to you
Daedalic4Ever: Well mosart,what do you think if you give me a break here,please? a few posts ago already told you the truth,i am completely broke,i cant find a job,i barely have money to eat and pay the bills,i cant afford to buy a printer,a blank DVD or a plastic box to sell the games physically,like most of the computers stores do here with PC Games,PS2 and PS3 Games,i only download one good adventure game with the cover from time to time,i test the game for an hour,then i wish list the game if its good,and nothing more,i do not sell the games,if you believe me or not is up to you
Why the hell would you want a cover if you can't even print it? Do what you will with your games but please don't ask for covers here.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by RenKalan
low rated
I was just only collecting your covers of adventure games,i am so sorry for all this Renkalan i will bother you no more,bye... :(
Wing Commander: Armada
Wing Commander: Academy
Wing Commander V: Prophecy Gold Edition

gogcovers.com
Fantastic Work and you do it so fast :)
RenKalan:
jimrh69:
Thanks jim. And with these Privateer covers the Wing Commander series is now complete, I think. Hope you like them.

Wing Commander: Privateer
Privateer 2: The Darkening
madchucky: not sure if seen these games covers yet, are the ultima games here got covers, it will be great to get them, thanks
Lots of Ultima covers if you use the search. If you can't find what you're looking for let us know :)
I've just uploaded the missing Ultima covers (that is, the ones missing from this thread, not the archive) to gogcovers.

I, II, III, V, VI, VII Part I, VII Part II, Underworld I, Underworld II

I hope you like them.
RenKalan, do you mind if I create covers in the same style of yours?

To help you out, where I can. I do not create much covers, mostly of games I own. And if there is no cover yet I can create one.
Jonathan_The_Gamer: RenKalan, do you mind if I create covers in the same style of yours?

To help you out, where I can. I do not create much covers, mostly of games I own. And if there is no cover yet I can create one.
Of course you can. You don't have to ask... :)
Jonathan_The_Gamer: RenKalan, do you mind if I create covers in the same style of yours?

RenKalan: Of course you can. You don't have to ask... :)
Thnx :-D