It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shrouded in the mist of scandal, they were unavailable for some time. Now Lula: The Sexy Empire and Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels are back on modern computers to tease us even more.

Lula: The Sexy Empire (-10%) is a mix of softcore gameplay and hardcore strategy. Along with sexy friend Lula, you must make your way from the shabby hotels to the top of the adult film industry.

Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels (-20%) is… well, the title sums it up, actually. As an unorthodox hospital manager, you must ensure that all your patients' needs are fulfilled.

Have fun while playing with those titles in defiance of the traditional Valentine's Day celebrations. And remember, just like love - they are DRM-free.

Discounts on both Lula: The Sexy Empire and Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels last until 21st February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
VausG: According to one of the two reviews it is the CD version unfortunately.

"Not the original 3.5" Disk release...

...as I just had confirmed.

Changes in this here a-little-less-spicy CD release include:

> average bust size of the nurses is no longer a main criteria for the ranking of all hospitals (replaced by the nurses' work experience)
> censoring resp. overhauls of some of the graphics (removal of vibrators in the personnel office's background as well as the complete replacement of the golf room screen [original 3.5" Disk version had the nurse sitting with spread legs in front of the golf hole])

While those changes don't take away from the gameplay and the overall experience it's nonetheless the inferior version GOG is selling here, at least for now.

If the original 3.5" Disk release would be included as well I'd pick this up in a heartbeat but looks like I'll have to hang on to the floppies for a while longer."

Not that big of a bummer but still a bummer. I'll pass on this for the time being too.
So the GOG version is a censored version ? Damn !
somebody should contact GOG support and see if the disc version can come here
Would be interesting to know how the GOG team managed to get a deal about BIING!. Both developers sadly are dead, so someone else must have had the rights?

Any GOG staff willing to share some interna (as far as allowed by contracts)?
Post edited February 15, 2020 by Protoss
Do these spicy new releases mean that GOG is backtracking away from it's status quo of enforcing censorship-minded curation policies for AO games? Will GOG now stop banning AO VNs, for example?

And how about games that are spicy in additional ways, but were previously banned by GOG curation for no reason other than because GOG curators decided to take a view in favor of censorship, i.e. Agony Unrated? Can games like that now be re-curated with a less censorship-minded viewpoint, and thus allowed onto GOG?

GOG's incongruent policy on these matters is very confusing, especially since they never publicly clarify it with concrete & specific information as to why they cherrypick a few AO games to let through and onto the GOG store, yet reject most of them.

But the best thing for GOG to do would be for them henceforth never to reject any games due to spicy content, period, and allow all AO games onto its platform...and also to unban all the games which GOG curation has previously banned solely for censorship reasons.
Post edited February 15, 2020 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Protoss: Would be interesting to know how the GOG team managed to get a deal about BIING!. Both developers sadly are dead, so someone else must have had the rights?

There is a thread about that in the German forums section. Someone is developing a sequel. That person also got the rights to sell the game. The publisher on the game card is listed as “Biing-Fansite”.
MarkoH01: And still no German version of Lula - that's a shame.
Well they did make up for it by giving only you and your fellow germans Biing! 2. :)
===========================================
David9855: Always good to have games return to gog. Good also to have mature titles for adults as well.
Well at least GOG is proving they will sell adult titles.....now if only they would allow Subverse/other such games here as well, and uncensor some games here sold as censored versions. :)

TheGreatDustpan: With these raunchy releases I'm going to use this as an opportunity to plead for the eventual releases of HuniePop 2 and Subverse when the time comes.
Just saw this....apparently i'm not the only one who had the same idea. :)
MaxFulvus: Also, is there an english version/patch for Biing 2 ! ?
Seconded...i'd like to know this as well.

fr33kSh0w2012: *Yawn*
What's to yawn about? Finally GOG is releasing more mature titles, and might add more such games here as well for those of us that want them...to me that's a win. :)
Post edited February 15, 2020 by GameRager
MarkoH01: And still no German version of Lula - that's a shame.
GameRager: Well they did make up for it by giving only you and your fellow germans Biing! 2. :)
That's sort of true. But I just wanted to point out that it is a pity whenever a German developed game does not even get released in German as well here on GOG.
Post edited February 15, 2020 by MarkoH01
low rated
MarkoH01: That's sort of true. But I just wanted to point out that it is a pity whenever a German developed game does not even get released in German as well here on GOG.
True, but these things happen sadly with older games....sometimes some companies own some translations and others own the rest, or a version can also get lost over time.

Hopefully we will see it added later on for those who want such, at any rate. :)
Protoss: Would be interesting to know how the GOG team managed to get a deal about BIING!. Both developers sadly are dead, so someone else must have had the rights?

Info about this can be found here.

Hustlefan: Info about this can be found here.
That's very cool. Many thanks!
VausG: According to one of the two reviews it is the CD version unfortunately.

"Not the original 3.5" Disk release...

...as I just had confirmed.

Changes in this here a-little-less-spicy CD release include:

> average bust size of the nurses is no longer a main criteria for the ranking of all hospitals (replaced by the nurses' work experience)
> censoring resp. overhauls of some of the graphics (removal of vibrators in the personnel office's background as well as the complete replacement of the golf room screen [original 3.5" Disk version had the nurse sitting with spread legs in front of the golf hole])

While those changes don't take away from the gameplay and the overall experience it's nonetheless the inferior version GOG is selling here, at least for now.

If the original 3.5" Disk release would be included as well I'd pick this up in a heartbeat but looks like I'll have to hang on to the floppies for a while longer."

Not that big of a bummer but still a bummer. I'll pass on this for the time being too.
MaxFulvus: So the GOG version is a censored version ? Damn !
tfishell: somebody should contact GOG support and see if the disc version can come here
A fellow german GoGer already asked for the possibility to have the floppy version added to the extras (like Biing! 2) on Biing-Fansite's forums, so we'll have to wait and see what comes out of that.

Anyone curious about the mentioned differences between the CD and the floppy version, check the artwork/concept art extras. They include both the untampered personnel office screen with the vibrators on the file cabinet on the right and the golf room in its original iteration.
I remember biing! from time periodics, I actually thought that is a picture from Theme Hospital, that´s why it got stuck in my mind! :D

Also Lula - I had no idea it was such a hit, I have learned about it´s existence only a month ago thanks to RetroNation, but it seems that people do have fond memories of this game! :)
O_O
YESYESYESYESYES!
I don't care much about Lula but Biing is plain AWESOME!
Instabuy.
tfishell: somebody should contact GOG support and see if the disc version can come here
Swedrami: A fellow german GoGer already asked for the possibility to have the floppy version added to the extras (like Biing! 2) on Biing-Fansite's forums, so we'll have to wait and see what comes out of that.
Cool, fingers crossed the floppy disk release (both the EN and DE versions) can be thrown in with the already very generous extra stuff, then.
If other titles like Lords of the Realm or Tie Fighter can have it chucked in alongside the CD-ROM release, why not in this case as well. A truly complete package only makes it more likely for people to pick it up.

Swedrami: Anyone curious about the mentioned differences between the CD and the floppy version, check the artwork/concept art extras. They include both the untampered personnel office screen with the vibrators on the file cabinet on the right and the golf room in its original iteration.
One of the screenshots (this one) GOG is advertising the game with is actually from the floppy disk release. Notice the average chest measurement ranking which in the currently offered CD-ROM release is replaced with a chart that ranks by work experience instead.
Attachments:
Post edited February 15, 2020 by Yigdboz
As Bling 2 is included with the first game I wonder if someone will create an English translation mod for the sequel?