It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
bluethief: I played it last year for the first time and the music stood out to me, especially this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd67viF7Q54
Yeah, the game has some nice beats. And one of the best things about such kinds of music? If the devs make/own it then that's likely one less rights issue to work out if the game has to be set up for re-sale in the future.
(vs songs by well known groups/artists, I mean)

bluethief: It's unfortunate that we may never get a single player Unreal game again (or in the foreseeable future). All Epic cares now is Unreal engine part of things and that thing called Fortnite (ugh).
Speaking of, I saw something funny in the manual credits: Tim Sweeney's name
(I actually forgot he worked on Unreal, and seeing their name jogged my memory)

Btw, also on the topic of the manual: The GOG version included in the game folder has CUT PAGES.....i.e. there are several pages near the end that are missing. Yeah, it's mainly ads and such(plus the GT Interactive staff credits, for some reason), but they should still be included, imo.

=====

More 'Vacation' Photos

6. Well, better them than me, I guess....RIP in pepperoni, my brave lad.

7. I'm in control now! Fear me, alien scumz!
(yes, I know it's a crashed ship....details details)

8. I check the various screens to see what went wrong(my bet? It was that blasted Windooz 69)

9. I then check out the armory....which the staff made sure to grease the floor of, for some odd reason.
(GR note: bump the ceiling switch to open the item case)

10. And then I head to medical for a bit of R&R&R&R(cuz two Rs ain't enough)
Attachments:
6-ouch.jpg (75 Kb)
9-wheeeee.jpg (121 Kb)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by GamezRanker
I finished the first campaign, The Airline Tycoon. Two more to go.
Attachments:
theend.jpg (205 Kb)
GamezRanker: Speaking of, I saw something funny in the manual credits: Tim Sweeney's name
(I actually forgot he worked on Unreal, and seeing their name jogged my memory)
Sweeney's the founder of Epic Games, so yeah, he's there from the beginning.
InkPanther: I finished the first campaign, The Airline Tycoon. Two more to go.
Awesome, congrats!! OP updated :)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by bluethief
bluethief: Awesome, congrats!! OP updated :)
Thanks! There are two more campaign, and both of them are longer (at least have more missions) than the first one, so I wouldn't mark the game as completed yet. :P
bluethief: Awesome, congrats!! OP updated :)
InkPanther: Thanks! There are two more campaign, and both of them are longer (at least have more missions) than the first one, so I wouldn't mark the game as completed yet. :P
Sorry, I misread it and thought you had completed the whole game and now you were moving to the next one.
I updated the OP accordingly.
bluethief:
I'm sorry for the confusion! The first campaign is named The Airline Tycoon.
Attachments:
campaigns.jpg (459 Kb)
low rated
InkPanther: I finished the first campaign, The Airline Tycoon. Two more to go.
Nice :)
One word: spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
GamezRanker: Nice :)
One word: spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
But sir, I signed up to be an airline manager!
GamezRanker: Maybe this can help with your time problem :)
LOL Definitely I need as much PzI as possible, will try to travel and have a talk with Doofenshmirtz.
Thanks GamezRanker :)
By the way, how much is the fish?
low rated
InkPanther: But sir, I signed up to be an airline manager!
"Dammit Jim, i'm an Inkpanther, not a space traveler!"

====

tag+: LOL Definitely I need as much PzI as possible, will try to travel and have a talk with Doofenshmirtz.
Thanks GamezRanker :)
Tbth, I think you'd have better luck getting some from Norm the robot or Vanessa. ;D

====

ciemnogrodzianin: By the way, how much is the fish?
Three Fiddy!

====
====

Space Vacation Log Update

11. I have a bad feeling about this.......slowly opening door with growls behind it.
Turns out I was right....there was no enemies to fight behind the door, just a lousy game weapon. :|

12. Ah, fresh air at last....something smelled rotten in there, so it's nice to get outside. Ooh look....a bunny!

13. Oh that's why it stunk....turns out I was inside a Dr. Who style(bigger inside than outside) piece of crap.

14. And another game weapon, next to some space tourists.
(GR note: bodies also sometimes have logs, which one can read if they press F2 while over them)

15. I meet one of the actual friendly locals....then proceed to loot his house, as is the custom in these parts.
Attachments:
15-hurro.jpg (95 Kb)
Post edited September 17, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Secondary Vacation Log

I took some of these photos a bit before and some a bit after the ones above, as I delved further into the area beyond the nice "safe" prison ship.

16. Got the drop on an enemy by wisely jumping off of the cliff near the ship in just the right spot.....After I found a way onto dry land, I managed to take care of this guy.

17. One word: Owwwwwww

18. Turns out a new type of local didn't like the above person very much.....and didn't like me either. I "convinced them to move on", though. And then their buddy came along and tried to ruin my day as well.

19. (spoiler) This is a secret area found by shooting the barrels near the field in the pic above.
(GR note: this game has a number of such nice secrets here and there)

20. Found a nice little corridor with some people taking a nap inside. Seems safe enough.

*growls are heard nearby*
Attachments:
17-ooof.jpg (62 Kb)
18-sorude.jpg (126 Kb)
low rated
Vacation Photo Journal Entry #2827
(wish GOG allowed more pics per post...it'd save me the need to make so many posts)

21. Making good progress. After some "unpleasantness" from a new type of local, I met another friendly(I named him Edgar)

22. Met another one of the nasty ones further on.....so rude!

23. Don't mind me.....just doing my part to recycle game enemies.

24. Another one of the rude guyz....this time I managed to get it in a scrap with another baddie.
(GR note: I actually somehow managed to get the ceiling baddie to come loose from the ceiling and start chasing the other one around at one point....forget how I did it, though)

25. This also seems safe...in fact, this whole PLANET seems very very very very very very safe.
Attachments:
23-gibbs.jpg (132 Kb)
Post edited September 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
We should add Chessmaster 6000 to the list.
ciemnogrodzianin: We should add Chessmaster 6000 to the list.
Added, thank you.