It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was hoping it was going to be more Namco Bandai stuff, but it is indeed Mafia, which is nice too. I found proof, but I can't post it because GOG will start hiding stuff again. >:3 And I suspect that they are holding releases that I was looking forward to like White Day: A Labyrinth Named School hostage until I give up my sources, and I need some cards left in my hand.
SCPM:
Probably not something you should post publicly, then?
SCPM: I was hoping it was going to be more Namco Bandai stuff, but it is indeed Mafia, which is nice too. I found proof, but I can't post it because GOG will start hiding stuff again. >:3 And I suspect that they are holding releases that I was looking forward to like White Day: A Labyrinth Named School hostage until I give up my sources, and I need some cards left in my hand.
If you have time, would you mind browsing the wishlist and posting some of the most highly-desired Namco Bandai games here? (or message or or whatever, I'm just curious)
SCPM:
Cavalary: Probably not something you should post publicly, then?
I won't post the proof, but I do like keeping GOG on their toes, so I let them know that I know. :)
SCPM: [...]
Now I remember why we stopped doing Enigmatic Hints. There is little point in keeping that tradition nowadays.
Thiev: Now I remember why we stopped doing Enigmatic Hints. There is little point in keeping that tradition nowadays.
Awww... but we love Enigmatic Hints so much!
Ghorpm: Awww... but we love Enigmatic Hints so much!
Probably no one is gonna post any guesses until the actual release, so what's the point? I think I'm the last Blue that had this topic pinned and it's time to let it go.
Thiev: Now I remember why we stopped doing Enigmatic Hints. There is little point in keeping that tradition nowadays.
OH!!! So we finally find out why EnigmaticT and G-Doc left. SCPM is to blame! Everybody get him! :p
Thiev: Probably no one is gonna post any guesses until the actual release, so what's the point? I think I'm the last Blue that had this topic pinned and it's time to let it go.
Not sure how serious...
Post edited October 17, 2017 by MadalinStroe
Ghorpm: Awww... but we love Enigmatic Hints so much!
Thiev: Probably no one is gonna post any guesses until the actual release, so what's the point? I think I'm the last Blue that had this topic pinned and it's time to let it go.
Yeah, I do understand the reason, I'm not even trying to convince you to continue the tradition. I just feel sorry about it because of fond memories...
Ghorpm: Yeah, I do understand the reason, I'm not even trying to convince you to continue the tradition. I just feel sorry about it because of fond memories...
So do I ;)
Thiev: So do I ;)
I know how to solve this issue. Hire ZFR and have him do an esoteric challenge for the hint. Solve the esoteric challenge to get the hint, then try to find out what it means.
Would also help if you created the hints during a night of heavy drinking, even if you aren't able to understand them while sober ;)
#SaveEnigmaticHints ;)
Of course it could also be Lemmings :)
Thiev: So do I ;)
JMich: I know how to solve this issue. Hire ZFR and have him do an esoteric challenge for the hint. Solve the esoteric challenge to get the hint, then try to find out what it means.
Would also help if you created the hints during a night of heavy drinking, even if you aren't able to understand them while sober ;)
Brilliant! :D

Or just give us a random picture every now and again unconnected to any game just to give us something to do ;)
New big sale with EXP and three game which can be unlocked by buying other ones? 0_o