It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Oh no, please not!!!! Not another damn adventuregame!
Of course. Because what's important here is GOG catering to your own personal tastes. That's what GOG should be all about.

Seriously, I'm pretty tired about all the whining about games you don't like. Other people might. So just root for what you like and stop trying to ruin other peoples likings. That's bad form.

(Incidentally I posted in another thread you were at, stats about genres in GOG -inconclusive and fast stats for sure-. And strategy and rpgs are the most featured games in the store. Never saw you complain about it. And you shouldn't. Because it doesn't matter, as long as someone wants more of them. Which I also do).
Maxvorstadt: Oh no, please not!!!! Not another damn adventuregame!
rgnrk: Of course. Because what's important here is GOG catering to your own personal tastes. That's what GOG should be all about.

Seriously, I'm pretty tired about all the whining about games you don't like. Other people might. So just root for what you like and stop trying to ruin other peoples likings. That's bad form.

(Incidentally I posted in another thread you were at, stats about genres in GOG -inconclusive and fast stats for sure-. And strategy and rpgs are the most featured games in the store. Never saw you complain about it. And you shouldn't. Because it doesn't matter, as long as someone wants more of them. Which I also do).
Well, I only posted my opinion. As I said before, I don`t want to ruin the funfor others. If you like Adventures, fine! Play them, have fun, I won`t try to stop you.
But I have the right to say if I don`t like something. I never tried to "ruin" the fun for others. If you think that, well, it`s your opinion. But I never did that, I only said that I don`t like Adventures.
If you say that you don`t like a specific genre, would that ruin my fun with it? Hell, no!
We have a few games that make you want to say "I want to be a dragon!" but, no, they are NOT Dragon Age :D
JudasIscariot: We have a few games that make you want to say "I want to be a dragon!" but, no, they are NOT Dragon Age :D
Dragonlance?
JudasIscariot: We have a few games that make you want to say "I want to be a dragon!" but, no, they are NOT Dragon Age :D
The I of the dragon? :D
I of the Dragon?
I still have it in English and German and finished it some years ago, it was nice.

Oh "wishing to be a dragon" remembers me of the one between hottie Rynn's legs so I rather go with:
Drakan - Order of the Flame
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Dragonstrike
v1989: The I of the dragon? :D
This was my first guess, too! :-)

Drakan is rated "Mature" so no streaming on Twitch, sadly! :-(
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Maxvorstadt
Maybe Hoard?
Maxvorstadt: This was my first guess, too! :-)

Games with a Mature rating are not restricted on Twitch; only games with an AO (Adults Only) rating are.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Maybe Hoard?
Maxvorstadt: This was my first guess, too! :-)

Grargar: Games with a Mature rating are not restricted on Twitch; only games with an AO (Adults Only) rating are.
I thought that mature people are adults? So there`s a difference? Dictionaries say that that both means "erwachsen". Interesting, that there is a difference. What is the difference between "Mature" rating and "Adults Only" rating?
Maxvorstadt: I thought that mature people are adults? So there`s a difference? Dictionaries say that that both means "erwachsen". Interesting, that there is a difference. What is the difference between "Mature" rating and "Adults Only" rating?
From the ESRB site:

"MATURE
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language."

"ADULTS ONLY
Content suitable only for adults ages 18 and up. May include prolonged scenes of intense violence, graphic sexual content and/or gambling with real currency."

In practical terms, a game that receives a Mature rating can still be sold on consoles or one of the big retailers, while a game with an AO rating will be refused release on consoles and won't be stocked by the big retailers.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Grargar
Maxvorstadt: I thought that mature people are adults? So there`s a difference? Dictionaries say that that both means "erwachsen". Interesting, that there is a difference. What is the difference between "Mature" rating and "Adults Only" rating?
Grargar: From the ESRB site:

"MATURE
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language."

"ADULTS ONLY
Content suitable only for adults ages 18 and up. May include prolonged scenes of intense violence, graphic sexual content and/or gambling with real currency."

In practical terms, a game that receives a Mature rating can still be sold on consoles or one of the big retailers, while a game with an AO rating will be refused release on consoles and won't be stocked by the big retailers.
Ah, interesting thanks. So AO rated games are legally forbidden to be released on consoles and can only be released on PCs? Sounds weird!
Bah, I'm not scared of any dragons, even if there is only one of those in the world.
Maybe I want to be a neon double dragon. :P
blotunga: Dragonlance?
Almost have to be those, if it's "games" plural.