It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: Booooooo! I just bought another game for it, too. I need to stock up on these machines. :-P
I think mine is immortal. I have no idea how many thousands of hours I've put into games on it and it still works like a dream.
Tallima: Booooooo! I just bought another game for it, too. I need to stock up on these machines. :-P
From the current weekly deals?. Maybe Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen? :)
gogamess: From the current weekly deals?. Maybe Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen? :)
I rebought Red Dead Redemption for $2 at Goodwill. :)

I have Dark Arisen on disc (I got a great deal at a closing game store in my community -- he wanted to think that Gamestop beat him, but he just had a terrible shop with worse customer service ["I'll be back after I smoke this", "Out to lunch. Back by 1pm. -- it's 2pm!", "I have lots more stock in the back. If you don't see what you want, I can go through my boxes in the back." -- there's a few from my experience with him).

Anyway, I love Dragon's Dogma, but it would be nice to have a digital copy. I keep hoping it'll be a games with gold so I don't have to disc swap when I want to play.

And I'll be on that game for a long while. It's hard!
Can we now at least hope, that this GFWL atrocity is going to die, as well?

For me, a pc master race type, the bad news for consoles are always good news to me. I am tired of console games influencing and infecting pc games, or pc games becoming poor quality ports with clunky controls and no optimization. That aside, though, will Microsoft learn a thing or two and stop degrading gaming? Or pumping it full of dysfunctional garbage services (like that GFWL)?
gogamess: From the current weekly deals?. Maybe Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen? :)
Tallima: I rebought Red Dead Redemption for $2 at Goodwill. :)

I have Dark Arisen on disc (I got a great deal at a closing game store in my community -- he wanted to think that Gamestop beat him, but he just had a terrible shop with worse customer service ["I'll be back after I smoke this", "Out to lunch. Back by 1pm. -- it's 2pm!", "I have lots more stock in the back. If you don't see what you want, I can go through my boxes in the back." -- there's a few from my experience with him).

Anyway, I love Dragon's Dogma, but it would be nice to have a digital copy. I keep hoping it'll be a games with gold so I don't have to disc swap when I want to play.

Good deal the RDR :)

I also have the Dark Arisen on disc. Why you say you have to disc swap?. I remember the second disc is only HD textures pack and japanese voices (voices that I can't activate because they made a bug on the last title update). So the second disc is install only and the first disc is the play disc.

Also, you can buy the game on this week for $9.99 (75% off Gold exclusive).
i have dragons dogma ...i think
sometimes its hard to keep track of what i have and dont have
snowkatt: i have dragons dogma ...i think
If you don't have at least a file somewhere of what you do have, then you got too much stuff.
snowkatt: i have dragons dogma ...i think
JDelekto: If you don't have at least a file somewhere of what you do have, then you got too much stuff.
no i could never be bothred to make a list
so often ina store im pondering over a game thinking
dont i or do i ?
Tallima: I rebought Red Dead Redemption for $2 at Goodwill. :)

gogamess: Good deal the RDR :)

I also have the Dark Arisen on disc. Why you say you have to disc swap?. I remember the second disc is only HD textures pack and japanese voices (voices that I can't activate because they made a bug on the last title update). So the second disc is install only and the first disc is the play disc.

Also, you can buy the game on this week for $9.99 (75% off Gold exclusive).
Just that I have to get my lazy butt off the chair and get the physical disc. It's not worth $10 for digital since I have the disc, but I tend to play games that are fully installed and then one game on disc (right now it's Blacklist) so I don't have to get up. I'm terribly lazy when it comes to my gaming. :)
ScotchMonkey: Don't have high hopes for MS MC this time around considering how shite it was on the 360 .
F4LL0UT: Not sure what "MC" is supposed to be.

This time engineers are actively working on each game individually and achieving compatibility despite an entirely different hardware architecture.
They'll probably start with Barbie Horse Adventures and end with Halo.
ScotchMonkey: They'll probably start with Barbie Horse Adventures and end with Halo.
You don't seem to be aware that the backward compatibility project is already well on its way with more than 150 supported games so far, all Gears of War and several Halo games being among them. It also works pretty great.
Post edited April 25, 2016 by F4LL0UT
Just ordered my "backup" x360 pad for PC so now they can stop the production of this accessory too :o)