It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunshinecorp: YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT FAIRFOX SAID?!
Well, my Fairfox-to-English dictionary leads me to believe they meant the following:
I possess three postscripts. I steam-cook my television on them. That is all. Signed, Fin [Fairfox's name???].

I have edited this post to say: I plan to murder Chris Carter for what he's done to The X-Files.
I'm reasonably sure this is a fairly accurate translation, but it might take a future generation of scholars to completely decipher the strange runes left by the mysterious person or people we know today as Fairfox.
Post edited April 23, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Well, the PS2 wasn't good enough for this guy:

"Yes, he has a personal computer in his cell. He also has a personal television and a Playstation 2, which he deemed insufficient, threatening to go on a hunger strike if it was not upgraded to a Playstation 3, AFP reported in 2014."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/20/all-the-fun-things-anders-breivik-can-do-in-his-inhuman-prison.html
Oh no!!!
deleted
I'm surprised production was going on beyond the 9th year mark. I still have mine still working from late 2008.

I've been playing on my Xbox One and PC so I haven't been using it lately.
deleted
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fairfox: We hadeded the first Xbox thingy and it kept resetting randomly after about half a year. What a crock!

I liked the spooky background noises when you turned it on and did nothing, though. I want that audio!
These?

I prefer this.
deleted
ScotchMonkey: Teeny but no BC. Also all my current? games are on the 360. I'll need to get an original XBOX at some point or get a better PC so I can emulate the stuff.

Its all such a pain in the ass.
snowkatt: i meant the playstation 2 slim
its ridicilously small and plays ps1 games ps2 games and dvd's
Ah okay then. I'll take a look.
Read this yesterday. It's kinda sad but then again, with MS' backwards compatibility efforts it's not that bad. I'd be more worried if production of the PS3 had been halted.
F4LL0UT: Read this yesterday. It's kinda sad but then again, with MS' backwards compatibility efforts it's not that bad. I'd be more worried if production of the PS3 had been halted.
Don't have high hopes for MS MC this time around considering how shite it was on the 360 .

I mean how are you not bale to reliably emulate your own old ass tech?
ScotchMonkey: Don't have high hopes for MS MC this time around considering how shite it was on the 360 .
Not sure what "MC" is supposed to be.

Anyway, this time the situation is very different. With the X360 the backwards compatibility was just there, it either worked or it didn't. This time engineers are actively working on each game individually and achieving compatibility despite an entirely different hardware architecture. MS have probably already put more resoures into it than any console manufacturer ever before and it's unlikely that they'll abandon this process out of nowhere.
snowkatt: i meant the playstation 2 slim
its ridicilously small and plays ps1 games ps2 games and dvd's
ScotchMonkey: Ah okay then. I'll take a look.
and the last version has the psu build in as well
its ridiculously compact
ScotchMonkey: I'll need to get an original XBOX at some point or get a better PC so I can emulate the stuff.
Last I checked there still was no reliable Xbox emulation and it's still unlikely there ever will be.
Booooooo! I just bought another game for it, too. I need to stock up on these machines. :-P