It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover the epic saga that redefined fantasy RPGs.

He has been called many names. The White Wolf. The Butcher of Blaviken. The ultimate Gwent addict. The slasher of prices. His adventures have reshaped the land around him and the gaming landscape along with it. Featuring an intoxicating mix of intense combat, engaging quests, branching storylines, and unforgettable characters, the Witcher series make for an unmissable experience. And an unmissable <span class="bold">The Witcher Anniversary Sale</span>, where all entries in the Witcher universe are up to 85% off, DRM and mutations-free!

In celebration of these 9 glorious years since the release of The Witcher, Geralt raises his glass and invites everyone to discover the spectacular adventures we've had in his company. So take a sip of Toussaint's finest and prepare to immerse yourself in the intricate, amoral world of the white-haired wanderer from Rivia, taking advantage of these tasty discounts:

--The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -33%
--The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition -20%
--Blood and Wine expansion -15%
--Hearts of Stone expansion -15%
--The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -85%
--The Witcher: Enhanced Edition -85%
--The Witcher Adventure Game -75%

<span class="bold">The Witcher Anniversary Sale</span> will last until Monday, October 24th, 4:59 PM UTC. Happy hunting!
So if I buy the 2 dlcs that I don't have during this sale I 'll pay 25.48$ and if I buy the season pass which is missing from this anniversery sale I 'll pay it 24.99$ whithout sale and get both dlcs? Okey.... great sale :) Gonna wait a bit longer for the season pass to go on sale
Bring us Witcher 3 for Mac, please! Waiting for it so badly...
Painted_Doll: " Upgraded " my old PC during the past days :

8GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM
Phenom II X4 955 BE
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5

I wonder if this enough to play TW3 .
Should do okay.. running a Phenom II X4 965 BE, GTX 760 and 8GB RAM and plays pretty well on high(ish) settings at 1080p :)
Post edited October 20, 2016 by AndyM77
Nowt for me, but great for those with something missing.
Never, ever ever, buy a game in the non-final release.

Watch a movie. Play another game. Go in the gym. Cook pasta. Get (have?) a shower.

But don't buy a non-final release game.

Christ.
Post edited October 20, 2016 by OldOldGamer
Painted_Doll: " Upgraded " my old PC during the past days :

8GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM
Phenom II X4 955 BE
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5

I wonder if this enough to play TW3 .
It should be fine. The 7850 is enough for 1080p if you tweak some settings. You should be able to run medium setings, or possibly high settings with medium textures. Running high textures will be a bottleneck because it runs best with 4GB of VRAM.

My older machine is a 6950, and to get decent framerates I had to drop the resolution to 720p or so. Upgraded to an RX470 and that's enough for 1080p high.
Already have "Witcher: Enhanced Edition"and "Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings". Will buy "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition" once the price drops.
MarkoH01: ... and still not a single word about a possible Witcher 3 GOTY upgrade for owners of the orginal game and the expansions. Really disappointed here, GOG and CDPR.
So much this.

Why on god's green earth can't you provide a simple base-to-GOTY upgrade path?
Nice sale for those who want to have them here on GoG DRM free.

Happy 9th Anniversary. To 9 more. ))

Will wait for greater discount on W3 GoTY to complete my DRM free (and hope future Linux Port :fingerscrossed:) list of Witcher series.
Post edited October 20, 2016 by iRevolt
Well well, happy anniversary! Too bad that the story has come to an end, but it was quite a ride, wasn't it...
Nothing for me here, but I guess it's a good incentive for stragglers to pick up a game or two :)
OldOldGamer: Can't push myself to complete TW2, even if I think is very good.
You should. I obviously have no idea how far in you are/which decisions you made, but I do think the last act and ending are worth it ;)
i3 500 @3ghz, 4gb ram, 2gb gtx 960 - hardware upgrade required :(

By the time CDPR fixes the GOTY for existing owners, I may have sufficient hardware.
Dado311: So if I buy the 2 dlcs that I don't have during this sale I 'll pay 25.48$ and if I buy the season pass which is missing from this anniversery sale I 'll pay it 24.99$ whithout sale and get both dlcs? Okey.... great sale :) Gonna wait a bit longer for the season pass to go on sale
Price discrepancy in Canada is even more silly - $28.18 to buy the two discounted DLCs, vs. $24.79 to buy the non-discounted expansion pass. Not a very enticing sale in that regard. '~'
MarkoH01: ... and still not a single word about a possible Witcher 3 GOTY upgrade for owners of the orginal game and the expansions. Really disappointed here, GOG and CDPR.
IAmSinistar: So much this.

I migth remember wrong but i think there was some anouncement that the expansions and the orginal game is the same as the Goty version or something like that.
(Goty version with expansions included rather than buying the expansions sepratly).
I dont own both the version so cant confirm it ofc.
I can try digging around and see if i find that post.
Wow, you are too good gog... all this off? Aren't you going to lose money...

Bah, I'll wait another 10 years to complete my Witcher 3.

But that's my fault really, for not waiting a steeply discounted goty edition instead of paying right away... :p
high rated
IAmSinistar: So much this.

Lodium: I migth remember wrong but i think there was some anouncement that the expansions and the orginal game is the same as the Goty version or something like that.
(Goty version with expansions included rather than buying the expansions sepratly).
I dont own both the version so cant confirm it ofc.
I can try digging around and see if i find that post.
No need to dig, I know they said this. BUT the GOTY reelase is one single installer containing everything in fewer GBs and does also contain a menu that is changing between the normal picture and those for the expansions. This may not be a big deal for some but THERE IS NO REASON to not offer this to owners of the original and the expansions as well. They did such things multiple times (Darksiders, Shadow Warrior ect.) The early buyers probably have paid more to get the games but still they are treated worse. My reply from support so far was "We cannot decide this" while CDPR said "Will not happen" and they told another user "GOG has to decide this" - WTF? GOG and CDPR are basically they same but still they want to blame each other so the customer would not even have somebody who could be held responsible? CDPR always told how customer friendly they are but now they aren't without any real and believalble explanation at all. Where ist the problem in simply adding the GOTY release to everybody's account in case they already bought expansions and base? I can tell you. There is no problem and since - like they said - it is all the same there is no loss either. So I stay disappointed because obviously that is what GOG wants me to be. And I am by far not alone:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/witcher_3_goty_upgrade_possibility

So nearly 900 people all are disappointed and GOG - telling us over and over again how important the user feedback is to them and how the community wishlist is their way to go - simply ignores them all. Great way to go but happy anniversary nonetheless :(