It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
zlaywal: ...
To be specific - no additions, 2 games removed.
high rated
We added two new collection pages to help you discover cool deals:

Cyberpunk-themed games up to -93%

Top 50 highest-rated games up to -86%

Also, you can expect more deals coming in the next few days and another batch of GOG Connect games closer to the end of the sale.
There is also an email offer for - 85% off Beamdog games
Zadalon: There is also an email offer for - 85% off Beamdog games
Which however is only available for those who subscribed to the GOG newsletter and already own at least on of Beamdog's game here.
Be careful with the Beamdog offer.
- Shows games I own as Available for purchase, NOT as owned.
- Browsing to said games in the Store shows them as available for purchase, NOT as owned.

HOWEVER

- Browsing to DLC that you can ONLY BUY IF YOU OWN THE GAME, are all showing as owned.
- On DLC pages, the base game is shown as Owned, yet if you click through from that link, it is NOT showing as owned.

I have confirmed I own everything. They are showing in my library and are all downloadable. Despite the Store not being able to make up its mind if I own them or not.
I have the - 85% off code for Beamdog games (expire on 21/12/2019). Ask me in PM if you want it.

EDIT : USED
Post edited December 21, 2019 by MaxFulvus
goglin: Nice artwork from GOG. Here are some links :)
JackknifeJohnson: UPDATE

background wallpapers (Blade Runner Edition):
480px
767px
1024px
1366px
1680px
1920px
ULTRA (2560px)
thanks pal! :)
Has anyone tried that "Depth of Extinction" game?
high rated
Also Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition was added at an unimpressive 15% off discount as well as 8 titles getting a discount improvement through rounding as part of the new themed collections.

Details can be found on the "Winter Sale Additions" tab of the Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
MaxFulvus: I have the - 85% off code for Beamdog games (expire on 21/12/2019). Ask me in PM if you want it.
I did too. I got 2 titles for $3 each! including Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition. I am so glad I held off up to now.
Awesome deal !!!!!
Huge shout out to Gog Support Team Member "Genoan" for spending the last few hours trying to sort out with me why the Beamdog 85% off offer was appearing as so messed up for me, as per my previous post. Note it was, in fact, not "pebkac", but the system itself and how it knows what you do, and do not, own.

I purchased an Item called "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition". GOG no longer sells this item. They do, however, sell a different item called "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition". So despite the two items having identical names, the System knows they are different, so it shows as not owned.

This is made even more confusing by the system showing most of the DLC included with the new listing as owned. So as far as the system is conscerned, I do not own "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition", yet on the store page for it, It also shows I own most of its DLC.

= TL:DR =
Pay VERY close to what you think you are buying. You may already own it and could end up paying twice.
Anyone knows what are the hidden discounts sent by email? I'm afraid to open them, since they say they're like soap bubbles and cannot be reopened...

athineos: I did too. I got 2 titles for $3 each! including Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition. I am so glad I held off up to now.
Awesome deal !!!!!
Oh, I'm still not sure if I should take it. I've got classic edition and completed the game recently (for the first time!). But it looks like worth to pay $3 for higher resolutions and native Linux installer...
ciemnogrodzianin: Anyone knows what are the hidden discounts sent by email? I'm afraid to open them, since they say they're like soap bubbles and cannot be reopened...

athineos: I did too. I got 2 titles for $3 each! including Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition. I am so glad I held off up to now.
Awesome deal !!!!!
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, I'm still not sure if I should take it. I've got classic edition and completed the game recently (for the first time!). But it looks like worth to pay $3 for higher resolutions and native Linux installer...
$3
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition

$6
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Digital Deluxe Edition

$9.57
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition

All 85% off
RWarehall: ...
No, no. That was yesterday. Today I've received another e-mail with some hidden disounts. The discounts can be redeemed only once, so please, do not use the codes if you don't want to buy the game:
· Lost Ember -15% (https://www.gog.com/redeem/W7E9QOYP1P6BUWC4FQ)
· Tharsis -50% (https://www.gog.com/redeem/GTKX71NH5GYY8E64H3)
· Forgotton Anne -60% (https://www.gog.com/redeem/GCMCKGEEMUAJ1425FR)
· Book of Demons -66% (https://www.gog.com/redeem/3SRQQOZ277DAMO59M2)
· Dark Devotion -55% (https://www.gog.com/redeem/8PMM1DJET5P1SL5DUC)
Does anyone have one of the 85% beamdog codes they don’t intend to use? I’ve been hoping for a better sale on BG/BG2/PS:T so I can pick them up.