It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Mr.Mumbles: The only gift codes that don't expire are purchased ones. Everything else has a shelf life.
Like I said before - even this does not seem to be guaranteed since buying a bundle with games you partially owned (and therefore received a gift code) will also give you expiring codes for whatever reason.

emter_pl: Games from Focus Home Interactive are available only until December 26th, 2 PM UTC ...
I really hope you wanted to say that the discounts will be available until then ... otherwise it would be a pity to bring so many Focus Home games to GOG over the last months just to remove them all on one day the same year ;)
Post edited December 11, 2019 by MarkoH01
Ixamyakxim: It's kind of buried and not exactly the same - but there's an "Indie Game of 2019" sale sort on that gives a big discount if you buy 5 games. And games you already own that are on the list DO count as one of the games.
I found it, thank you! Unfortunately, there are only two games that I'm interested in.
Kelefane: Nice ones. What are some of your other favorites oldies from GOG here that are on sale currently?
There are many, many good old games on sale right now. I think nearly every old game here has its own charm. I can recommend specifically Syndicate Plus and Jagged Alliance for the strategy genre.

For other genres, I think Crusader: No Remorse and The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate are among the best. Wing Commander games are also on sale if you have a joystick.
All games on sale except Vangers which is in my wishlist, wonder if this game ever gets a discount.
Also only games i am interested in are above ground control anthology, everything under it can wait some even need a better pc.
Am I crazy or did the Aladdin and The Lion King listing drop from 65% discount to 25%?
fronzelneekburm: Free Dusk! Thanks, gog!
Wait, what; where?

Plus, thanks GoG for extending this sale to the second as my wallet is surviving on fumes right now, and HOLT SHIT Greedfall made it over here!

EDIT: Just saw that Dusk is a GoG connect game!
Post edited December 11, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
Thanks for the Giveaway! :D
Thankyou Gog, for the freebies.
My new purchase is not showing up on Galaxy 2.0. In the library, it's one of those games with [product_title] instead of the game title. Galaxy thinks I don't own it.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by TentacleMayor
TentacleMayor: My new purchase is not showing up on Galaxy 2.0. In the library, it's one of those games with [product_title] instead of the game title. Galaxy thinks I don't own it.
Same for me for 4 games...
Has anyone tried that Robo Rumble game? Is it any good?
Ashleee: Open your library with your browser, click on Wasteland 2> more> serial keys :)
There is no "serial keys" option under "more" menu for me.
Attachments:
Ashleee: Open your library with your browser, click on Wasteland 2> more> serial keys :)
Lexor: There is no "serial keys" option under "more" menu for me.
You need to click on the Director's Cut edition
Lexor: There is no "serial keys" option under "more" menu for me.
Click on Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.
bela555: You need to click on the Director's Cut edition
Aramandur: Click on Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.
Ah, I see it now, thanks. @Ashleee's explanation did not mention Director's Cut.